Chapter 14

James POV

Its the next morning and we're all in the kitchen talking when the door opened. "Mom we'll be my room. Said Carina" They we heard footsteps going to her room and 5 voices. "Who's with her." "Tom Draco Mattheo and Rose it's always them 5. Said Lyra" "at least she's here. Said Reg" "does she still paint." "We don't know. Said Lyra." We all just started to talk.

Carina's POV

We were all messing around when they all got a text from their parents saying they need to go home because it's urgent. "Alright I'll see you guys tomorrow." "Alright bye bitch. Said Rose" "bye. Said Draco" "bye dumbass. Said Mattheo" "bye Carina. Said Tom" They strated to walk out. "And Mattheo your the dumbass bitch." I heard the other's laugh then heard the front door shut so I laid down and fell asleep.

James POV

We saw the four of them come down. "Rose everything ok. Said Lyra" "Yeah our parents want to talk to us bye. Said Rose" Then they walked out. "That's perfect we can talk to Carina now. Said Sirius" "let's go then. Said Lyra" We walked up to her room knocked but she didn't answer we opened it and saw her asleep. "Well we can wait. Said Lyra" "Yeah we can" They all walked down. "James you coming. Said Lily" "Yeah in a little bit." I stood by the door watching her sleep. She kept tossing and turning then she just laid on her back with her eyes open. "Yes James. Said Carina" "nothing." "Its not nothing if your just standing in my doorway. Said Carina" "well I missed you and now I'm back." "Sure you are. Said Carina" "no I'm back for good I don't have to go anymore." "Yknow if you didn't want to be my dad that's all you had to say. Said Carina" " Carina I do want to be your dad. Said Carina" "then why leave why not stay with me. Said Carina" "you know I didn't have a choice." "I know you didn't but you've could've visit but you didn't you stop writing me. Said Carina" "Carina you are my daughter and I love you." "Obviously not because you weren't their. Said Carina" "ok and I know I wasn't their but I'm here now."

I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch and they all looked at me. "I know you all heard." Then Carina came downstairs with a bag. "Carina where are you going." "I'll be back mom. Said Carina" She walked out the door. "What did you guys talk about. Said Lyra" "this one night when she arrived back at school she appeared where I was at and I was covered in blood so when she called me I turned around and saw her I yelled at her to get out of here and she did. I was hoping maybe she would forget or thought it was a dream no she remembers it." "Its not your fault James. Said Lyra" "Well let's go look for her because shes not going to be at their house's. Said Reg" "The kids stay here." We all got up and started to look for her everywhere. "Where could she be." "We haven't checked your parent's. Said Lily" We went to my parents and walked in. We heard my mom amd Carina talking. "Sweetheart you have to give him a chance. Said Mom" "he called me broken grandma. Said Carina" "he probably didn't mean it. Said Mom" "I don't know he left when I was 10 he said he was gonna come back he never did not til now he then he stoped writing letters to me. Said Carina" "Carina give him a chance he wants to make it right. Said Mom" "I can't I'll see you next time. Said Carina" She grabbed her bag and walked out so we went and sat down. "She's not gonna forgive me is she." "Don't know she's stubborn like you. Said Lyra" "just give her time James like she said you left when she was 10 and now she's 17 you we're gone 7 years. Said Mom" "I know" We stayed at my parents and caught up.