Chapter 21

Carina's POV

Their finally letting me go back to the house after a year. "Lets go. Said Guard 2" I walked out and saw them I walked straight to the car ignoring them. I blame them for everything that has happened to me they put me here so I'm blaming them.

James POV

Carina walked straight to the car ignoring us. We kinda get it we left her here so we don't blame her. "Is she ok. Said Sirius" "Yeah she's fine she probably needs time to adjust from leaving here. Said Melissa." "Thank you so much." She just smiled and we went to the car she was just staring out the window ignoring us. We arrived at the house and she walked straight to her room. We walked in and saw the others. "Was she happy. Said Tonks" "she ignored us." "But I don't blame her we left her their. Said Sirius" "Yeah the doctor said give her time." Everyone nodded their heads.

Carina's POV

I'm in my room laying in the bed. Luckily we don't have school for another year they gave us a whole year off so they could remodel. I didn't even bother to change my clothes I just laid on my bed laying down staring at the ceiling remembering what the lady said to me. Her name was Walluburg the lady she told me "listen sweetheart you need to fight so you can leave this place ok. I want you alive when you leave here I need you to keep fighting." It's weird because nobody ever saw her like I would see her when they we're doing tests on me but they would walk right by her and she would just stay their like she wasn't even their. Someone knocked on my door then entered. "Dad said come eat. Said Harry" I didn't answer him just looked up so he walked back out.

James POV

I sent Harry to go get Carina for dinner then he came downstairs without her. "Where's Carina" "she's not coming. Said Harry" "what do you mean Harry. Said Lily" "she's just in bed looking up its like she zoned out and didn't hear me so I told her again and she didn't even answer me. Said Harry" "I'll go get her." I walked to her room and saw her looking up. "Carina time for dinner." She didn't answer so I walked over to her and tapped her shoulder. "Carina c'mon dinner time." She kept mumbling something. "Not again. Said Carina" she kept mumbling something in Italian. "Carina English please and c'mon dinner time." She didn't respond so I went downstairs and sat down. "Where is she. Said Tonks" "she didn't want to come down but she kept mumbling something in Italian." "That's weird. Said Lily" "Yeah she only speaks it when she's mad. Said Remus" "how do you know that." "Her and Lyra are the same they speak a different language when their mad but Carina she speaks it when she's board. Said Remus" "Well let's eat then we can talk to her. Said Molly" We started to eat. "Dad when is grandma and grandpa coming back from their vacation. Said Harry" "tomorrow." We all finished and went to Carina's room the kids went to theirs. We walked in and she was just staring up again but kept mumbling something. "Carina dear are you alright. Said Molly" We all stayed quiet to hear what she said. "Walluburg where are you. Said Carina" She mumbled it in Italian. "Does anyone know Italian. Said Tonks" "no the only ones who knew was Lyra and Rose but their gone." I walked over and sat on her bed. "Carina look at me." She didn't even say anything. "Check if she's breathing. Said Sirius" We all looked at him. "What you could never know. Said Sirius" I checked to make sure she was breathing. "Yeah she is." Molly walked over and felt her forehead. "My goodness she's burning up. Said Molly"

Carina's POV

Somebody felt my forehead while I was zoned out. It was my body getting use to not being injected with something. "Carina. Said James" "Carina dear how do you feel. Said Molly" I was waiting for Walluburg to come and help me so I can get better. Then I saw her she came and laid next to me. "Carina it's ok I'm here now. Said Walluburg" "I was waiting for you." "I'm here now and I'll help you don't worry me and you forever. Said Walluburg" "always and forever Walluburg please don't leave me." "I won't my dear child I'll be here don't worry. Said Walluburg." I fixed myself and went to sleep I knew it was safe to sleep next to her.