Chapter 23

Carina's POV

Walluburg said she had to go and do something she said it won't take long. So I'm just laying on the bed waiting for her to come back then I heard the door open. "Walluburg your back already." "Carina it's me. Said James" He walked over to me and felt my forehead. "Carina your burning up. Mom Molly get up here. Said James" I heard yelling I didn't understand when I was their they only used Italian so I kinda got use to it and when they used English something bad was going to happen. So I got scared and started to scream for Walluburg. "Walluburg come back please their here." "Hurry please." They picked me up and took me to the shower. I tried to fight them off they we're holding me down then I saw Walluburg walk in. "Hey hey it's ok ok calm down your ok don't worry I'm right here they aren't going to get you ok calm down. Said Walluburg" I finally calmed down and she waited with me. "Please don't leave me alone again." "I won't don't worry. Said Walluburg"

James POV

We had to take Carina to the shower to cool down then she started to fight with us so Sirius and Remus and me had to hold her down. She kept screaming in Italian my mom was looking at us. "What is she saying mom." "She's calling for her she said their here for her and to hurry please. Said Mom" She kept moving then she calmed down out of nowhere. Then she spoke again. "She said don't leave her alone again. Said Mom" "what did they do to her. Said Molly" Sirius and Remus still held onto her incase she started to move again. We we're finally done but she needed to be changed her clothes we're soaked. "I'll get her changed. Said Lily" "I'll help you. Said Marlene" We went out to get changes when we heard the girls shouting for us. We ran in and saw Carina hiding. "What happened." "We tried to change her but she took off she won't let us. Said Lily" "does some one know a drying spell. Said Remus" "I do. Said Molly" She dried her off and she laid back in bed we went back downstairs. The kids tooks off so it was just the adults. "Is she ok we hears screaming. Said Tonks" "now she is she's laying down." "Why was she screaming. Said Minnie" "she said they are here and to hurry but all we tried to do was get her in the shower to cool down she was burning up." "Well I'm going to try and talk to her. Said Mom" "Alright."

Carina's POV

I was laying down I kept hearing voices not from downstairs like in my head and kept getting flashbacks then I heard the door open. "Walluburg you back already." "Yes I am. Said Mia" "can I tell you something." "Go ahead. Said Mia" "I keep getting flash back and it hurts." "Tell me how your feeling Carina. Said Mia" "its like I'm the edge right now all the voices in my head get loud wish I could shut them out. No matter how hard I try they get louder and louder and I can't stop them I'm just tired from them it hurts so bad. I can't do it anymore I just want my mom I need my mom Walluburg." "Its alright I'm here ok just try and get some sleep. Said Mia" "Alright." I laid down trying to sleep.

James POV

We saw my mom come down it look like she was crying. We all went over to her she sat down on thw stairs. "Mom are you ok." "Mia luv you alright. Said Dad" "I just talked to Carina. Said Mom" "what did she say. Said Lily" "She said she keeps getting flashbacks she also said she's on the edge and the voices are loud and she can't stop them and tired her bad. She said she can't do it anymore. She needs her mom she wants her mom. Said Mom" "what do you mean flashback. Said Sirius" "I don't know but that poor girl is hurting. Said Mom" I walked upstairs and saw her sleeping I pulled a chair next to her bed and just watched her. Then Lily walked in. "James dinner is done. Said Lily" "alright coming."