Chapter 16

Carina's POV

My mom wanted me to meet up with her before class. "I'll see you guys later." They all nodded and I walked to her classroom. "What happened." I walked closer to her it was only her. "Mom are you ok." "Carina I have to tell you something. Said Mom" "mom what is it your scaring me." "Carina I have cancer and a few months left to live. Said Mom" "no your lying your not dying mom." "I'm sorry baby not lying. Said Mom" I broke down in tears and she came and hugged me. "Hey calm down it'll be ok. Said Mom" "I'm sorry for this mom." "What are you sor-. Said Mom" "ad semon." She passed out and I put her in a coffin just till I figure out something so she doesn't die. I picked up the casket and took her to my room the others were in their. "Carina what are you doing. Said Tom" "my mom's dying do I put her in a casket till I figure out a way so she doesn't die." I took the invisible spell off the casket. "Your serious Carina. Said Mattheo" "what was I supposed to do." "Not put her in a casket. Said Rose" "Well I need to get to class." I put the spell back on and went to class. I had the potter's first Rose was feeling sick so she couldn't come. I sat in my seat and just drew on my paper.

James POV

Carina walked in class and just sat down without Rose. She was acting weird then Regulus walked in. "Hey Reg what's up." "Have you guys seen Lyra. Said Reg" "no we haven't. Said Lily" We all looked at Carina. "Have you asked Carina. Said Sirius" "no I haven't. Said Reg" "Carina come here." She walked up to us. "Yeah what's up. Said Carina" "have you seen your mom. Said Reg" "nope I haven't. Said Carina" then she walked back to her seat. "She's acting weird. Said Marlene" "Yeah she is she didn't have an attitude. Said Reg" We just continue to finish the class. Then I notice a black line moving on her. "Did you guys see that too on Carina." "No what is it. Said Lily" "like a black line moving on her." "Damm it. Said Reg." "What is it. Said Remus" "she's doing black magic it's toxic for a witch like her we gotta find Lyra now. Said Reg" "Well she said she was going to tell Carina before class she Carina saw her last. Said Remus." "So she lied she's hiding something." Carina got up out of nowhere and walked out of class. "I'll get her." The others followed behind me. "Carina." "What. Said Carina" I walked towards her. "Carina what are you hiding." "I'm not hiding anything. Said Carina" "your lying Carina." "I'm not lying. Said Carina" "yes you are because when you lie you play with your bracelet." She stopped playing with her bracelet. "Carina where is your mother." She didn't answer. "Where is she Carina." "Somewhere safe. Said Carina" "where is safe." "I put a sleeping spell on her and put her in a nice coffin so I can figure out so she doesn't die. Said Carina"

"Carina why." "Because I ain't letting my mom die so I put her in a sleeping spell I wrote myself. Said Carina" "I'm I supposed to be proud." "I read the books about the marauders how they would prank people and don't care if they got hurt. Said Carina" "well I'm going to get your mother." "You'll never find her or see her. Said Carina" "she's in Tom's dorm." "Yeah she is but you won't see her. Said Carina" "Carina that's the dark magic speaking. Said Reg" "no its not its me speaking. Said Carina" She walked off and I turned to the others. "What are we gonna do." "Get my wife back that's what we are gonna do. Said Reg" We all walked to Tom's dorm and saw the casket. "Well she wasn't lying when she said it was nice. Said Sirius" Regulus opened it and saw Lyra. "How she doing." "She's breathing. Said Reg" "get her out of it and take her to the hospital wing make sure she's ok. Said Lily" I started to walk off. "Where are you going James. Said Marlene" "to speak to my daughter." I walked off to find her then I saw her talking to Rose so I grabbed her arm and took her to my classroom. "What the hell we're you thinking Carina." She walked off and I followed her. We went in her room and saw Lyra against the wall.

"Theo i thought you we're my friend. Said Carina" "I'm sorry Carina. Said Theo." Lyra looked at Carina before then they both went out the window. Carina passed out from Theo he did something Theo ran out the room I looked out the window and their bodies burned. I lifted Carina on the bed and waited for her to wake up

She got up and left the room