Chapter 28

Carina's POV

I woke up and saw James staring at me again. "That's creepy yknow." "Its not I'm just watching my daughter sleep. Said James" I looked around and saw it was his room not mine. "How did I get in here." "You came in here last night. Said James" "that explains it." "Yeah and their was also thunder to. Said James." "Yeah I always laid with mom when their was thunder. I don't like the thunder." "I know I remember one night their was thunder and you came running in my room asking to lay with me. Said James" "What time is it." He looked at the clock. "2:28. How you feeling today. Said James" "tired really tired." "Then go back to sleep I'll still be right here when you wake up. Said James" I decided to lay on his chest and go back to sleep.

James POV

Carina fell asleep on my chest so I just held her close to me. Then Lily walked back in. "I thought she was up. Said Lily" "she was but she was still tired so she went back to sleep what's up." "Nothing I came to check up on you two and now she's drooling on you. Said Lily" I looked down and saw her drooling on me I laughed a little bit. "Just like when she was little." "Well I'll leave you two alone. Said Lily" She walked back down and I feel asleep. I woke up and saw Carina staring at me. "Yknow staring is creepy." "Shut up. Said Carina" I laughed. "Oh yeah I drooled on you. Said Carina" "I know I felt it." "Opps. Said Carina" "you still mad" "I don't know. Said Carina" "alright then." She still laid on me. "How do you feel." She stayed quiet for a minute. "Tired still and it hurts. Said Carina" "what hurts" "everything hurts so much dad it hurts. Said Carina" "it's alright don't worry I'm not leaving I'll be right here don't worry." She just laid on my chest with her eyes closed. Then Lily came in with some food. "I thought she was awake. Said Lily" "I am. Said Carina" "well I brought you two food. Said Lily" Lily left the room and Carina sat up. I passed her a plate and we started to eat. We finished our food and sat the plates down. "Feel better now that you ate." "Yeah a little bit thank you dad. Said Carina" "your welcome princess." "What are we gonna do now. Said Carina" "watch movies." "Yup you pick. Said Carina" I put a movie on and Carina laid next to me. Then she fell asleep on me and Lily walked in. "She's sleeping with us. Said Lily" "Yeah I'm pretty sure Harry went in her room last night to check on her then came in here and saw her." "Yeah I'm pretty sure he did too. Said Lily" Then Harry walked in. "Have you guys seen Carina she's not in her room. Said Harry" I pointed to her sleeping. "Oh ok then goodnight. Said Harry" "nope your sleeping with us. Said Lily" Harry ran into the bed and laid down next to Carina. "Night mum night dad night Carina. Said Harry" "night Harry. Said Carina" Me and Lily both looked at each other. "I thought you we're asleep." "No I woke up when Harry got on the bed. Said Carina" "well go back to sleep." "Night. Said Lily" "night"