Chapter 33

James POV

I noticed Carina laying on my shoulder. "You ok." "Yeah just tired. Said Carina" "go get some rest luv." "Alright. Said Carina" I gave her a kiss then she walked upstairs. "Is she ok. Said Sirius" "Yeah why." "She just went upstairs. Said Sirius" "give her time she didn't even want to come down but she did its progress it's small but still progress. And she was tired to." He nodded. "She take her meds yet. Said Marlene" "Yeah she did earlier. Said Lily" "I thought you guys were going shopping." "I could tell she wasn't feeling good so I told we could go next time. Said Lily" I nodded my head and just continue to talk to Sirius.

Carina's POV

I'm laying in my bed just looking up then I saw someone. "Who's their." "Just me dear. Said Walluburg." "Walluburg I missed you how you been." "I'm good Carina don't worry I've been watching over you so has your mom she's proud of you. Said Walluburg" I had tears in my eyes. "W-what you spoke to her." " yes I have and she's proud of you but we can't speak anymore they won't let me. I came to say goodbye. Said Walluburg" "no please don't leave me I need you." "It's ok child we'll see each other soon don't worry. You have your dad and your brother and Lily to their here for you. Said Walluburg" "but they don't understand me like you do." "They might not but they can still help you I have to go now. I love you Carina. Said Walluburg" "I love you to." Then she disappeared and ia started to cry then my dad walked in so I ran to him. "Hey what happened. Said Dad" "she's gone she's gone forever and she's not coming back." "Who's gone luv. Said Dad" "Walluburg she said we can't speak anymore she's gone." "It's ok don't worry I'm here alright and I not leaving you. Said Dad" I just cried into him. "Wanna here some good news. Said Dad" "sure" "Harry going to be a professor next year. Said Dad" "he is." "Yeah he is. Said Dad" I just smiled. "Theirs going to be three professor potter's." He laughed. "Their is huh. Said Dad" I nodded my head and held onto him. "Lets go watch a movie in my room. Said Dad" We walked to his room and watched a movie then fell asleep.

Lily's POV

James was supposed to come back down but he never did so I went to go check up on him. I walked in our room and saw him asleep with Carina. I shook my head and laughed a little and went back downstairs. "Where's James. Said Sirius" "He's asleep with Carina." "Prongletta is stealing him from me. Said Sirius" He wiped a fake year away and we all started to laugh. "Really Sirius." "What she's stealing him from me. Said Sirius" "that's his daughter so she ain't stealing him from you their spending time together. Said Marlene" "Yeah all the time. Said Sirius" Then their was a knock on the door. "I got it. Said Sirius" He got up and came back with Mia and Monty. "Hey guys." "Hello Lily. Said Monty" "Hey Lily where's the kids and James. Said Mia" "Well the kids are in their rooms and James is with Carina their asleep." She just smiled. "She's stealing him from me Mia. Said Sirius." "Leave them alone Sirius he just got her back. Said Mia." We started to laugh because Sirius was making a face. We all talked for a while.