Chapter 27

Carina's POV

I woke up and saw James staring again. "Yknow that's creepy." He laughed a little bit. "Its not creepy if your my daughter. Said James" I rolled my eyes. "How you feeling. Said James" "tired." "It'll be alright. Said James" I just laid down. "Wanna head downstairs. Said James" my body still hurts from everything. "No but you can go if you want." "Nope I'm staying here with you. Said James" "also his Harry next to me." He looked over me. "Yeah he is and asleep still. Said James" "he's gonna fall over." Then he fell off the bed we started to laugh. "Harry are you ok. Said James" He groaned then got up. "I'm fine I'm heading downstairs. Said Harry" He left the room I was still laughing. Then I calmed down and laid down. "I haven't heard you laugh in a while. Said James" "me either." It was quiet. "Are you still mad at me. Said James" "I don't know right now. It just it all hurts to think about it." "Well take your time your still my little girl. Your my princess and nothing isn't going to change it. Said James" I just laid on his chest. "We haven't laid like this in a while. Said James" "I know." He got up and I laid back down. "I'm going to eat then I'll be back. Said James" "alright"

James POV

I went downstairs to eat and saw everyone looking at me. "What" "where have you been. Said Sirius" "with Carina." "How is she. Said Lily" "getting better." "That's good. Said Molly" "she laughed today because Harry fell off the bed." "It hurts still. Said Harry" "well you both we're squishing her. Said Lily" While we were eating we heard the piano.

Carina must've not know that we seen some of her memories. We all saw her memories. I got up quickly and went to her I check the music room first but she wasn't in their so I went to her room and saw her crying. "I can't do it anymore. Said Carina" I rushed over to her and held her in my arms. "It hurts so much I can't do it anymore I tried really hard to do it but I can't it hurts so much. I tried to fight for her but it's too hard I want my mom. Said Carina" I had tears in my eye's. "Hey I need you too fight for me. I need you to stay alive for me please I need princess don't leave me." "It hurt dad please make it stop it hurts. Said Carina" I held onto her and pulled her closer. "Dad make it stop please please make it stop it hurts. Said Carina" "I'll help you but you need to calm down." She calmed down but stayed in my arms. "I've got you princess don't worry. I'll help you don't worry." She just laid in my arms. "It hurts so much. Said Carina" "I'm right here just go to sleep it'll be alright when your asleep it won't hurt" She fell asleep so I went to my room. I sat on the bed hoping she would fight

Lily's POV

It's been all day and we haven't seen James all day. It was already night now time for bed I went to my room and saw James asleep on the bed. I laid next to him and fell asleep. Then I heard the door open and someone tap my shoulder. I turned around and saw Carina. "Are you ok." "Can I lay with you guys. Said Carina" "Yeah get in." She got in the middle of us and laid down. Then I felt someone else lay with us. "Mom I'm laying with you guys. Said Harry" I smiled Harry laid next to me and Carina next to James.

James POV

I woke up in the morning to head to Carina's room when I felt someone laying with me. I looked and saw Carina and Harry with Lily. "When did you two get here." "Last night Carina came in asking to lay with us then Harry came in too. Said Lily" I smiled because I have both of my kids with me and my wife. I looked down and saw a dog on the edge of the bed. "Really Sirius." "What I'm not missing a sleep over. Said Sirius" "get out before you wake up the kids. Said Lily" He didn't move sos we called Marlene. "Sirius get out why are you even in here. Said Marlene" "they were having a sleep over with out me. Said Sirius" "Sirius that's just weird their kids are sleeping with them get out now. Said Marlene" Sirius got out so it was just us and the kids. "What happened yesterday you were M.I.A all day. Said Lily" "I was with Carina then came in here to sleep." I thought Carina was waking up but her and Harry we're just switching now she with Lily and Harry's with me. "She's warming up to you." She just smiled at me. Lily was laying flat on her back when Carina laid on her chest. "Now I know why you like her to sleep on your chest she's super light. Said Lily" "I know it's like she's a baby I remember when Harry use to sleep on my chest and he would just lay their. Said Lily" "I know I remember to I remember when she was 9 she laid on my chest all the time now she's big." She snuggled up in Lily. "She's so cute when she's sleeping. Said Lily" "Yeah she is. She drools sometimes in her sleep when she was little she always drooled on me." She laughed a little bit. "Why did you think Sirius was in our bed. Said Lily" "I have no idea." We just looked at the kids sleeping.