Chapter 18

Carina's POV

Time Skip to summer sorry

Harry and the others already graduated. They found a way to get the black magic out of me. "Uncle Regulus can I tell you something." "Yeah sure what's up. Said Reg" "When I was passed out I saw my mom and she told me to tell you she's still waiting for that last dance I don't know." He looked shocked. We all went to the safe house which is Sirius and Regulus childhood home. I got a room to myself because I wasn't sharing with anyone. I haven't really spoken to anyone since my mom's death. I been more angrier since I have the black magic in me.

James POV

Carina doesn't really speak to anyone. She's more angrier we tried to talk to her but she just ignores us. "James. Said Lily" "Yeah what's up." "Well what are we gonna do Carina won't talk to anyone. Said Lily" "I don't know but she's building up her anger." "She needs to release it. Said Reg" We took Carina to an abandoned house just the adults Molly and the others stayed at the house. "What are we doing here. Said Carina" "you need to let your anger out." "Why. Said Carina" "because if you don't it'll eat you alive. Said Reg." "Take it out on me Carina" "no it can hurt you. Said Carina" "just do it."

Regulus took off for a little bit. "Where did he go. Said Carina" "I don't know" "are you ok. Said Lily" "Yeah I'm fine" Then regulus came back with Theo and chained him up

Carina walked off and Theo was unconscious we all heard everything. "What do we do with him. Said Sirius" "I'll take him back to his house. Said Reg" he unchained Theo and left. "What are we gonna do she still has anger in her. Said Lily" "I know." I called Reg to get all the death eaters together except for a few and meet us here. "Carina." She walked back in. "What. Said Carina" Then they all walked in behind us. "What are we doing here. Said Death eater" Regulus walked over to us. "Let it all out sweetheart."

All their bodies dropped to the floor. "Feel better now." "Their gonna come back all the whispers and lines. Said Carina" "that's why I would be taking all the black magic from you. Said Reg" "no it can kill you. Said Carina" "it's fine Carina I'll be ok don't worry. Said Reg" He did the spell and she passed out. "What happened to her." "I took the black magic from her and I got about 3 minutes before I die. Tell her I love her goodbye brother. Said Reg" Then his body dropped to the floor and Carina woke up gasping for air. "Hey it's ok." "Where is he. Said Carina" "Carina he said he loved you. Said Sirius" "oh. Said Carina" She got up and left back to the house. "Um ok then. Said Marlene" We all went back to the house and walked inside. "Where's Carina." "She went to her room. Said Tonks" I went to her room and walked in and saw her laying down. "You ok Carina." "Yup totally fine now I'm going. Said Carina" I walked back downstairs and sat on the couch. We all talked for a little bit then Molly came in. "Someone has a letter I think it's for Carina. Said Molly" I got the letter and looked at it. It was for Carina. "Carina you have a letter." She came down and grabbed the letter she opened it and read it. "Great just great. Said Carina" She didn't have any emotion on her face after she just threw it in the trash can and went back upstairs. I grabbed it and it said Draco Mattheo has died today from an attack. "What does it say. Said Lily" "her friends are dead." We all looked at each other. "Just give her time. Said Marlene"