Chapter 5

James POV

Minnie came and got Carina. "Damm she loves her more than you prongs. Said Sirius" We all laughed. "Did you see how she kissed her cheek earlier. Said Lily" "Yeah. Said Marlene" "Yup I've been replaced with the mini reincarnation." Lily slapped me and the others slapped me. "James. Said Lily" "I think their bond is cute. Said Remus" "it is but she replaced us. Said Sirius" "she held her hand on the way. Said Lily" Minnie walked into our classroom. "Minnie you replaced us with James mini reincarnation. Said Sirius" "stop calling her James mini reincarnation. Said Marlene" "did you know the entire time Minnie." "Yes I did but it wasn't my secret to tell and Carina is my favorite. Said Minnie" Then she walked out the classroom. Sirius gasped while we laughed. "She has a favorite and replaced me with james mini reincarnation. Said Sirius" "stop calling her that. Said Marlene" "but we all knew Minnie had a favorite. Said Marlene" Me and Sirius started to walk to Minnies office with the others following. We walked in and saw her sitting down do paperwork. "I knew you two would've came. Said Minnie" I looked around and saw paintings hanging. "Yes James go ahead and ask. Said Minnie" "are these Carina's." "Yes she painted them last summer. Said Minnie" "she's talented. Said Lily" "that she is she's very gifted too. Said Minnie" "wow. Said Marlene" "why is she your favorite. Said Sirius" "well Mr.Black she doesn't do pranks on me. Said Minnie" "but she did." "Yeah by accident and doesn't go around blowing it up classrooms. Said Minnie" "Minnie it was one time and we told you it was an accident. Said Sirius" "and she keeps the pranks between her and her friend not to everyone. Said Minnie" "how long have you known." "Well after Lyra told Regulus she came here to me not knowing what to do and I helped her. Said Minnie" "did you know snape is her uncle." "Yes James I know why. Said Minnie" "because on the first day she came out of Snape's class crying and we found her in the hallway and I guess snape told her she's exactly like her dad. Said Lily" "yes she's sensitive on that topic she doesn't like to talk about it. Said Minnie" "what do you mean. Said Sirius" "well she only has Regulus and Snape Lyra never got married or anything she only wants what's best for Carina. So she grew up with me and Regulus and Snape those we're her only father figures. Have you planned on telling her. Said Minnie" "Yeah on break Lyra invited us over so we are gonna tell." "That's good. Said Minnie" "well we must be off. Said Lily" We walked out and started to head to our dorm. "So your brother knew." "I guess he did. Said Sirius" "why would snape say something like that though if he knew she was sensitive. Said Lily" "who knows Snape always did something stupid anyways."