Chapter 30

Lily's POV

Me and the others went to Carina's room and saw her sitting on her bed. We walked in and I sat on her bed next to her. "Carina." She looked up at us she wiped her face. "Yeah what's up. Said Carina" She just looked at us. "Carina dear. Said Molly" "Yes. Said Carina" "Carina when you were singing we saw a memory. Said Tonks" she looked down. "O-oh so you saw that. Said Carina" "Yeah we did. Said Marlene" "when did it happen dear. Said Molly" "the first night the lady Walluburg found me I was trying to escape and she helped me ever since then. Said Carina" "how come you didn't tell anyone." "Because I didn't know how to tell anyone. Said Carina" She wiped more tears away. "Carina it's ok to cry. Said Tonks" She didn't say anything so I pulled her into a hug. She started to cry on me.

James POV

The girls we're upstairs talking to Carina. Luckily the kids we're in their rooms so they didn't see anything. "I never seen my mother like that. Said Sirius" "me either she was always strick." "I never seen her comfort anyone. Said Remus" "Yeah she was always cold hearted. Said Sirius" "no wonder what she meant when she said she was always their for her and didn't want her to leave. Said Remus" The girls came down except Lily. "Where's Lily." "With Carina. Said Tonks" "what happened is she ok." "Yeah she's comforting her she's crying. Said Molly" "I'm going up their." I walked up before they could protest against it. I walked in her room and saw her asleep in Lily's arms. "Is she ok." "I don't know. Said Lily" "what did she say." "She was scared to tell you James so don't blame her luckily Walluburg helped her through it that's the only reason I'm thankful for her. Said Lily" "me to I've never seen her comfort anyone before and I'm not going to be mad at her it wasn't her fault for something that happened to her that was not her fault." I sat next to them and Lily laid her head on my shoulder. "We have to see her memories to know what happened to her." "I know but that's violation of privacy James we can ask her tomorrow at breakfast. Said Lily" "she's not comfortable going down yet but just the adults can come in here and ask her." "Yeah we can do that. Said Lily" I fixed Carina and me and Lily laid next to her so she ain't alone.

The next day.....

We left Carina so we can go eat we told the others and they agreed. So we ate breakfast and went to Carina's room. We walked in and saw her just laying on her bed. "Carina." "Yeah dad. Said Carina" "we were wondering if you can show us everything the past few years to now." She stayed quiet for a minute then looked at us. "Just you guys. Said Carina" "yes just us. Said Lily" "then yeah. Said Carina"

I was shocked she got the dresses I sent for her. "You got the dress." "Yeah I did mom didn't say it was from you though I found out because of Pansy we wasn't trying to be mean or anything but she wanted me to know Rose didn't know either. Said Carina" "it's alright."

I saw her squeezing her hands so I grabbed them and saw a mark. "Carina you need to stop that and how come you didn't tell me you had to take medicine." "It kinda just slipped my mind. Said Carina" "it's alright. Said Lily" "what's the medicine for dear. Said Molly" "for my ADHD I haven't had my medicine in a year or longer I can't remember. Said Carina" "Hey it's alright we'll get your medicine don't worry when did you stop taking them. Said Marlene" "around 5th year I just didn't tell my mom. Said Carina" "why did you stop taking them." "I don't know why I did. Said Carina" "it's alright let's move to the next one. Said Remus"