Chapter 19

James POV

It's been 3 weeks already and Carina is always in her room. We all tried to get her out of the room but she doesn't come out. "James it's time. Said Lily" "I know we have to." We have to send her to a therapy hospital now we are just gonna take her all they said is they just need her she doesn't need any clothes they'll provide it for her. I walked up to her room and grabbed her out of the room and walked downstairs. "What the hell James. Said Carina" "let's go." I put her in the car and we took off. "Stupid bitch. Said Carina" "English Carina. Said Sirius" "Their so stupid. Said Carina" "Carina English." "No suck a dick. Said Carina" She kept mumbling things under her breath. Then we arrived i had to pick her up and take her in. "Hello Mr.Potter. Said Melissa." "Hello are you the one we spoke on the phone with." "Yes I am I'm the owner here your ready to check her in. Said Melissa" "Yes we are." "I'm not staying here. Said Carina" "yes you are just till you get better." Some guys grabbed her and took her to a room. "I'll call you when you can pick her up when she's ready but you guys can visit on weekends. Said Melissa" "thank and we will." We walked back out and left back to the house. "Where's Carina. Said Molly" "We took her to a therapy hospital. Said Lily" "so she can get help." They all looked at us. "Its what needed to be done." "When is she gonna come back. Said Tonks" "The doctor said she'll call us when she's ready. Said Remus" "probably not for long. Said Marlene"

Carina's POV

The guy who took me strapped me to a table and left the room. Then a lady and some guys came in. "Hello Carina I'm Melissa. Said Melissa" "What do you want." They shocked me. "Owe" "now you'll be good and maybe I'll let them be nice. Said Melissa" "just let me go." "Now let's start. Said Melissa" They started to inject me with needles filled with stuff. "Ahhh." It started to hurt and it burn me on the inside. "Stop it" "no can do. Said Guard 1" They put something on my head and shocked me. I screamed and begged for them to stop. "Their we are done go ahead and have your fun boys. Said Melissa" She walked out and fixed the table so it's straight. "Now this is gonna be fun. Said Guard 2" I screamed for them to stop and begged. After an hour they threw me back into a cell. "I'm gonna kill them." I can't believe they left me here I knew he was just gonna leave me again and he said he wasn't. I knew I shouldn't have trusted him or believed him or the others I can't believe him.

Pretend she ain't in the woods