Chapter 7

Carina's POV

It's been a couple of days on our break. I'm in my room when my mom came in. "Hey sweetie can we talk. Said Mom" "sure" she came and sat on my bed. "Sweetie I want you to know that James is you dad. Said Mom" "are you lying." "No sweetie I'm not lying. I only did it to protect you that's why I didn't tell you. wanna know something he likes to paint too. Said Mom" "its fine mom." I gave her a hug and we walked downstairs.

James POV

We we're all in the porch when Lyra came out. "Looks who up. Said Lyra" Carina walked out behind her. "Mom can I go paint in the garden. Said Carina" "Yeah sure. Said Lyra" She walked off. "I told her. Said Lyra" "how did she take it." "Well surprisingly. Said Lyra" "go talk to her James. Said Reg" I walked towards Carina. "So your my dad. Said Carina" "Yeah I am." "Mom said you like to paint too. Said Carina" "I do." She set down a paper and I sat down with her. We painted for a little bit. "Can we go for a walk. Said Carina" "Yeah sure." We started to walk in the woods she was walking over a lot when she grabbed my hand. I smiled and then she noticed a butterfly. "Oh no its wings is broken. Said Carina" "oh no." She took off a bracelet. "Don't tell mom. Said Carina" She put her hands up to the butterfly and it's wing healed then she put the bracelet back on. We started to walk back to the house. Then she stopped and I kneeled down to her. "I know who you are. Said Carina" "and that is." "Your my dad and you will protect me from all the bad stuff. Said Carina" "what bad stuff." "Yknow like bad guys and stuff. Said Carina" "you my dear child is the daughter of James Potter you are my heir along with Harry nothing is going to harm you. You are a princess no harm will ever come near you or any boy." She gave me a hug and I felt her cold. "Are you cold." "Yeah since earlier. Said Carina" I picked her up. "Let's get you inside." We walked in. They all looked at us Carina was feeling a little warm. "Carina are you ok luv. Said Lyra" "Mom my head hurts. Said Carina" Lyra got up and felt Carina's head. "Oh sweetheart your getting a fever c'mon lets go lay you down. Said Lyra" I passed Carina to Lyra and they walked upstairs. "So how did it go. Said Sirius" "well it went good." "Like how good. Said Reg" "we went on a walk and before we came in she told me she knew who I was that I was her dad and I'll protect her from any bad stuff like bad guys." "And what did you say. Said Lily" "that she is the daughter of James Potter and no harm will come near her or any boy." "That'll be easy to keep the boys away from her. Said Reg" We all we're talking when Lyra came back down. "How is she. Said Reg" "has a fever. Said Lyra" "that sucks oh god. Said Reg" "what. Said Lily" "Well when she's sick she's mean. Said Lyra" "what do you mean shes mean. Said Lily" "like she'll say something rude and if she does don't take it seriously she doesn't mean it. Said Lyra" "oh so like when James when he's sick he's mean too. Said Lily" "kinda I guess. James do you want to go see her. Said Lyra" "can I." "Yeah follow me. Said Lyra" We walked into Carina's room and saw her asleep. "Want me to wake her up. Said Lyra" "no let her sleep." I sat in a chair watching her sleep then I noticed something on her back. "Lyra what's that on her back." "She was born with it I have one too on my shoulder. Said Lyra" Lyra left the room and I stayed in their watching her sleep. "James are you coming to bed. Said Lily" "Yeah in a little bit." She went to the room amd I watched her sleep more then she woke up. "Hey are you ok." "Yeah just a bad dream. Said Carina" "I'm right here nothing is going to get you." " can you lay with me. Said Carina" I laid next to her and we both fell asleep.