Gentle Alpha (SeroKami) Omega Au

Dressed in a fancy suit with his mate on his arm sporting an eloquent dress, Sero's smile was as genuine as it got. Golden yellow hair bounced as they made their rounds saying hello until Kaminari spotted Ashido in a frilly vibrant purple dress.

Mina had been their friend for years now and was the main reason Kaminari even bothered coming to events so dressed up. Sero made his way to sit down with the events host Shouto Todoroki, heir to the Endeavor fashion empire and a close friend. They caught up on what they'd been up to including Todoroki's recent engagement to one bubbly omega Izuku Midoriya, much to Shouto's fathers displeasure. His father had old fashion standards and insisted that his omega son find a worthy alpha not another omega. Granted, Enji was quickly shut down by Shouto's mother who insisted that as long as her son was happy it didn't matter.

Across the room, half way through his conversation with Mina, Kaminari started to feel a bit feverish. He knew his heat was coming up but he'd really hoped he had a little longer before it'd hit. Unfortunately, that didn't seem to be the case.

"Meens, I need to go." Kaminari cringed slightly at the feeling of slick soaking his panties. He really should have worn some one of his absorbent pairs.

"Oh shit, babes," One half sniff was all it took for Mina to know exactly what was going on "no worries love, I'll let Tetsu know you swung by for a bit."

"Thanks." With a soft angsty smile, Kaminari flipped on his heels and headed straight to his mate. Thankful that if anyone else noticed, they didn't say anything.

"Babe, I need to leave, like now." He whispered desperately in Sero's ear, slick steadily soaking the fabric down his leg. He'd've left a puddle if it weren't for the stockings he'd decided to slip on.

"Why what's..." Sero cut himself off, catching a whiff of a thick sweet scent. He looked his mate over, noticing how flushed Kaminari's face was. Without excusing himself from the conversation he was having, he stood up, pulled off his coat and wrapped it around Kaminari, pulling him under his arm in one fluid motion.

"I'm so sorry." Kaminari whimpered, nuzzling into his mates side with tears in his eyes

"Hey, it's okay baby, I've got you." Sero scooped Kaminari up into his arms letting him wrap his legs around him, the dress scrunching up between them. He could feel the slick soaking through his pants, he was definitely going to have to get them laundered later. Right now though, all he cared about was getting his mate home safe. The pheromones swirling between them made it hard to concentrate but he got them home.

After making it safely through their front door, Sero gently set Kaminari down so they could shuffle off their shoes.

"I should've just stayed home today." Kaminari sniffled, toeing off his flats, "I know you really wanted to be at that event."

"Hey now, don't be like that, you know I love your company. If you had stayed home I would have too." Sero gently tipped Kaminari's face up, "So thank you for coming with me." he smiled warmly, "Look I know how your old alpha was but I'm here now, and I'll always do my best to make sure you're happy." he place a tender kiss to his mates forehead, "Please, don't be so hard on yourself."

Purring, Kaminari rubbed his aching scent glands against cool calloused hands. He looked up into Sero's dark beautiful eyes. His mate was far from the strongest alpha he'd dated but Sero was the only one that ever truly cared if he got hurt. Still extremely possessive and just as quick to get jealous as other alphas, but never had he taken it out on him the way the others had.

"Let's get you taken care of." Sero whispered, picking Kaminari back up and taking him to their bedroom.

He laid Kaminari down in their nest and kissed down his neck, holding his breath, trying not to breathe in too much of Kaminari's intoxicating pheromones. Since the beginning he'd been afraid of losing control and hurting his mate. Not that his mate was fragile, just he didn't want to leave him battered and bruised the way his ex used to.