Himbo and the Twink (TetsuKami) Scent kink pt 2

When the door slammed shut Kaminari and Tetsu froze. Both boys were stuck on loop 'Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck' 

"'M sorry..." Kaminari whispered sheepishly as he pulled the shirt away from his face.

"No um..." Tetsu cleared his throat "It's cool I don't mind." he sat down on the sofa next to Kaminari "So umm... Smells good?"

"Yeah..." Kaminari blushed, face burning with the combination of arousal and embarrassment. At this rate he was going to develop a Pavlovian response to being embarrassed wasn't he?

"Wanna talk about them?" Tetsu awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck "Kinks, I mean." he gestured at the shirt "Since I know one of yours, it'd only be fair to tell you one of mine right?"

"Umm yeah that makes sense." Kaminari couldn't help but bring the shirt back to his nose, god it smelled so good.

"So this might sound a little weird but ah just don't judge me yeah?" Tetsu sighed as he picked at the hem of his shorts

"Dude, weirder than me sitting here sniffing your sweaty workout shirt rocking a hard on?" Kaminari chuckled with a skeptical look.

"Ahh yeah... probably..." Tetsu chuckled awkwardly, his flush creeping down his neck.

"Okay now at first I was curious, but now you have my full attention, spill it dude!" Kaminari giggled loving how adorable Tetsu looked sporting such an intense blush

"Kinesophilia..." Tetsu rubbed the back of his neck in a futile attempt at making the heat recede

"Kine-e-so-phi what now?" Kaminari tilted his head confused

"So umm.. You know how I usually take a while in the shower at the gym?" Tetsu stared at the floor, chewing the inside of his cheek.

"Yeah?" Kaminari leaned forward a bit in anticipation.

"Well it's because I enjoy working out... like a lot..." Tetsu closed his eyes as he turned his face away. Kaminari was going to think he was a freak...

"Hold up," Kaminari sat up straight, "so what you're saying is you have to rub one out because working out turns you on?" he raised an eyebrow questioningly, as his lip curled slightly in amusement. Right when he thought Tetsu was just patronizing him or being nice because he felt guilty, nope. They were just two kinky bastards being horny over stupid shit. He did his best not to chuckle, not wanting Tetsu to think he was making fun.

"Yeah..." Tetsu sighed softly leaning back on the sofa resting his head against the top.

"So super weird question," Kaminari blushed, leaning a little closer to Tetsu "especially since you already worked out but umm would you..." he gestured vaguely

"Show you?" Tetsu supplied with a half hearted chuckle

"Yeah." Kaminari exhaled as he nodded

"Depends..." Tetsu looked over into half lidded golden eyes that were focused on the outline of his soft bulge in his shorts

"On?" Kaminari's eyes flicked up to meet soft grey ones

"What's going to happen after?" Tetsu nervously chewed the inside of his cheek, dropping his gaze to the floor.

"Depends." Kaminari chuckled breathlessly, gently running his hand down Tetsu's arm

"Oh?" Tetsu smiled softly as goosebumps followed the gentle caress.

"What do you want to happen after?" Kaminari smirked, licking his lip as he leaned in a bit

"Some assistance would be nice but it's really up to you, I'm down for anything." Tetsu shivered at the warm breath against his neck