Bottom Brat Bakugo (KiriBaku)

Bakugo grabbed his gym bag and left to meet up with Kirishima to workout. When he arrived at the gym he immediately noticed something off about his usually sunshiny friend, seeming way more tense than usual. He decided to wait and see if his friend would tell him what was on his mind.

"You ready?" Bakugo smirked trying to keep the mood light

"You bet!" Kirishima plastered a smile on his face trying to make it convincing.

"Tch, let's go then." Bakugo scoffed trying not to let on how worried he was.

They started their work out as usual with some stretching before lifting some weights. Bakugo was watching Kirishima out of the corner of his eye when he noticed a pin on the weight come loose. One of the plates started sliding off. He lunged catching the weight.

"Oi! Earth to Shitty Hair! You fucking paying attention?!" Bakugo waved his hand in front of Kirishima who was lost in thought. The weight probably would have broken his foot had Bakugo not caught it.

"Oh fuck... Sorry... Thanks man." Kirishima set the weights down

"What the fuck is with you today?" Bakugo set the weights back on the rack and sat down next to his friend. Normally his voice would have been full of irritation and aggression but today it was soft and full of concern much to Kirishima's surprise.

"It's just... Mina broke up with me..." Kirishima sighed softly as he stared at the ground doing his best not to cry.

Without a word Bakugo grabbed Kirishima by the arm, tossing both their bags over his shoulder and yanked him out of the gym.

"Wha/" Before Kirishima could ask Bakugo interrupted

"Get in the car. We're going to my place." Bakugo tossed the bags into the back seat.

They spent the short drive in silence. Kirishima staring out the window lost in thought as Bakugo racked his brain trying to figure out how to make his friend feel better.

Once they made it to the small apartment, Bakugo dragged Kirishima to his room. He pulled the red head onto his bed with him as he had a million times before, letting him rest on his chest.

Kirishima fought back his tears as he pressed his face into Bakugo's chest, gripping his shirt tightly.

Laying silently, Bakugo rubbed his thumb on the back of Kirishima's neck. He leaned in nuzzling into his friend's soft red hair, placing a kiss so soft he hoped Kirishima wouldn't notice.

Unable to hold back any longer Kirishima sobbed into Bakugo's shirt, gripping the fabric so tight his knuckles went white.

Bakugo rolled over slightly wrapping both arms around his friend hugging him tightly to his chest until his crying turned into a weak sniffle.

"I'm sorry" Kirishima whispered softly, his throat still in knots.

"For what Ei? You didn't fucking do anything wrong." Bakugo squeezed Kirishima tighter.

"For this..." Kirishima's voice trembled "for dating her... instead of you."

"Huh?" Bakugo blushed as he looked down into Kirishima's eyes, surprised.

"I know you like me Katsuki, I've always known..." Kirishima buried his face in Bakugo's chest "I like you too but I didn't say anything because I was scared to mess this up... it wasn't very manly of me I know." he started crying again worried Bakugo would be upset at him.

"Oi oi, don't beat yourself up over nothing. It's not like I ever asked you out either." Bakugo pushed Kirishima's red hair away from his face, placing a tender kiss on his forehead. "But you are wrong about one thing."