Aquarium Love (KiriBaku) Mermaid Au pt 4

"Yeah," Bakugo broke from his trance and grabbed the remote for the toy "yeah okay let's go."

They made their way back down stairs

"Took you guys long enough!" Mina teased grinding down on Sero hard "Almost missed the climax~"

Sero's face scrunched for a second before he rushed to grab Kaminari by the hair and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. He moaned into Kaminari's mouth as his whole body shuddered. "Fuck" he whispered breathlessly against Kaminari's lips

"Really like having an audience that much, SoySauce?" Bakugo teased as he plopped back down on the sofa

Blushing, Sero nodded before burying his face into Mina's hair.

"Your turn Fish-stick." Bakugo took a long swig of his drink trying to regain some composure

"Yeah.. uhh.. Denks, truth or dare?" Kirishima shifted slightly, trying to sit without putting direct pressure on his prostate but every shift just made the toy grid against it more

"Dare!" Kaminari was already on his second glass and like the light weight he is, was definitely starting to feel it.

"I dare you to use your tongue to clean up the mess Hanta made." Kirishima smirked, chuckling at the hungry look that overcame golden eyes

"Don't mind if I do~" Kaminari undid Sero's pants helping him shimmy them off enough to expose his cum covered cock and pelvis. He didn't waste any time, diving right in tongue first.

"Oh Oo~ohh fuuucckk." Sero tossed his head back, he could hardly wrap his mind around what was happening. Not only had Mina made him cum in front of their friends but now Kaminari was licking him clean with an audience. He must be dreaming, he must have fallen asleep at some point and now this is just a carb induced wet dream. He was rock hard again by the time Kaminari pulled off with a lewd pop.

"BakuBro truth or dare?" Kaminari licked his lip collecting the stray bit of cum on it as he helped Sero fix his pants.

"Truth, ya nasty little slut." Bakugo snickered starting to feel tipsy

"Spit or swallow?" Kaminari wiggled his eyebrows

"Swallow... prefer it straight down my fucking throat though." Bakugo blushed knowing just how much he was outing himself. He hoped Kirishima would be into it. "SoySauce, Truth or dare."

"Dare." Sero blushed, he was setting himself up to be embarrassed and honestly he was turned on by it.

"Strip." Bakugo leaned back on the sofa "But give us a nice show yeah?" he didn't really care to see Sero naked but he knew that Mina would enjoy it, and it helped that he had a feeling Sero would too.

"Shit." Sero took his shot, "Yeah okay." with a little bit of help from Kaminari he stood up. He pulled out his phone and opened up a music app, he scrolled for a second before clicking a song to dance to. As the song started he seductively pulled up his shirt biting on the hem as he unbuttoned his pants swaying to the music. He ran his fingers down his abs and happy trail into his boxers taking his time. As the beat picked up he pulled off his shirt and slung it at Bakugo who scoffed and tossed it at Mina. He chuckled when Mina bunched it up against her face giving an over exaggerated sniff.

"Yeah baby! Work it!" Kaminari smacked Sero's ass hard, almost falling over in the process.

Chuckling softly, Bakugo leaned over toward Kirishima, "Ready?" he whispered seductively into his ear

"Hm?" Kirishima would be lying if he said he wasn't distracted by the way Sero swayed his hips, so distracted in fact that he didn't notice Bakugo reach into his pocket.