Stripper and The Kingpin (SeroKami)

(Getting turned into its own book)

Kaminari started to get himself ready for work. He showered and shaved then packed up a change of clothes, his makeup bag, heels, and lingerie with fishnets and a baby doll cut cover. He grabbed his water bottle and left for the strip club he worked at, wondering what set he should do today.

He arrived at work and went to the changing rooms in the back. He changed into his outfit for the night and sat down at one of the vanities to do his makeup and hair. When he was done, he shoved all his stuff into a locker before walking out to the bar. He sat on one of the stools to chat with the bartender

"Hey Kami."

"Hey love~" Kaminari flirted playfully twirling a lock of hair in his hand, "Any idea whose working tonight?"

"Well Mina called in sick so it might just be you and Momo tonight."

"Awe man... that sucks... I mean don't get me wrong, more tips is nice but that also means I'll probably have to do another set..." Kaminari groaned, tonight was going to be a looong night.

"Well you should probably go get with the DJ to pick your sets before it starts to get busy and you end up having to dance to random shit." the bartender chuckled

"Yeah okay..." Kaminari got up and walked over to the DJ booth

"Hey little one." the DJ cooed sweetly

"Fuck, I am going to have to do two sets tonight aren't I..." Kaminari groaned, the DJ only ever spoke like that when he was about to ask him to cover for someone.

"Yeah, Mina called out and we need to fill in some time." The DJ chuckled softly, "But hey, chin up, you'll be getting the bulk of the tips, and I heard some big baller is coming in tonight. So maybe you'll get extra lucky."

"Man I hope so, I only just made rent..." Kaminari sighed

"What songs did you want to do tonight?" The DJ flipped through his lists

"Do you know if that baller is a chick or a dude?"

"A dude." the DJ said very matter of fact

"Okay well let's hope he's gay or bi. Let's do Montero, I like boys, and strip that down, for the first set." Kaminari thought for a few seconds, "For the second set lets do NailsHairHipsHeels, Tiptoe, and Sweat."

"You got it baby." The DJ set up the playlists, "Hey sweetie, go get a drink at the bar, tell em' to put it on my tab."

"Thank you I really need it right now..." Kaminari gave the DJ a small smile before walking back to the bar.

"Got your set figured out?" the bartender dried a glass

"Yeah I did, decided to be extra gay tonight. Also, he told me to get a drink and ask you to put it on his tab." Kaminari sighed softly as he rested his head on the bar. "I'm tired just thinking about it..."

The bartender chuckled and brought Kaminari his usual drink, "I made it a little extra for you."

"Thanks man, I really need it..." Kaminari sipped at his drink, hoping to get a little buzzed before it started to get busy.

"Hey Kami!" Yaoyorozu sat next to Kaminari. "Thank you for taking the extra set. I'm still exhausted from work."

"Yeah no problem Momo, I could use the extra cash." Kaminari leaned against the bar, his buzz setting in quickly on his empty stomach

"Well you look amazing tonight so I hope it goes well! I should go get ready too." Yaoyorozu got up and walked off to the dressing rooms.

Kaminari sighed softly as he took another sip of his drink. 'Come on, gotta get hyped' he lightly slapped his hands on his cheeks. He finished his drink and walked over to one of the sofas laying out on it sexily as he enjoyed his buzz.