Ruts (KamiSero) Omega Au pt 1

(Request by _lil_buddy_, hope you enjoy <3. This one took me a lot longer to get out than I was expecting despite how short it turned out.)

Sprawled out on the sofa, Kaminari was taking a nap, charging his phone when it started buzzing. The group chat exploded, making his phone slip off the side of the coffee table, yanking the cord out of his mouth. He groaned as he rolled over to check it. He'd been feeling more worn out than usual but he didn't think much of it, it was probably just all the going to sleep late catching up to him. At least he'd get to see Sero today.

👽AlienQueen👑: Who's ready for Pack Night!🥰😁
🕸Tapeboi🕸: Me! I got the munchies!😜

/Good omega/ his sleep-addled brain supplied less than helpfully

❤Papashark🦈: ooohh shit 😳 that's tonight?!
☠Blasty🌋: goddamn it Ei 😑 get your shit together it's on the calander for fuck sake 😤
❤Papashark🦈: 😯 so it is! Are we doing movies? 👀
⛈Sparkie⛈: 🤣 should I bring cards? 🤔
👽AlienQueen👑: yes to movies I already picked some up 😇 and yes if you could please Kami baby 😘

After stuffing a change of clothes and the box of cards into his duffel bag, Kaminari stared at the bag and tried to fight the urge of packing extra blankets. /Nest material for our omega/ a chuff rumbled through his chest. He slapped his cheeks lightly 'Come on focus, Hanta doesn't see us like that. We're just friends.' /Court/ 'Focus' /Provide/ 'For fucks sake.' He scented the extra blankets as he tossed them into his bag. At least that seemed to please the more primal side of his brain enough for him to gather his shit and head out the door.

☠Blasty🌋: should I bring stuff to make drinks? 🍸🍸🍸
👽AlienQueen👑: I still have most of the mixes you brought last time😁 just need to pick up the hard stuffs 😏
☠Blasty🌋: 👍

Kaminari flipped to the chat with just him and Sero. It always made his heart flutter, he'd changed their nicknames on a drunken whim and Sero actually sent him a 'nice' with a little heart.

⚡Pikababe⚡: Need a ride? And did you remember something spicy for kat? 🌶🌶
🕷Spidybae🕷: Yes🙏 and yes💀💀💀 Since he ate like half of my takis last time I got him his own bag. 😁
⚡Pikababe⚡: Nice! eta 10 💛
🕷Spidybae🕷: See ya 💛

"Hey." Kaminari greeted out of the rolled down window as he unlocked the car.

"How's it going?" When Sero got in the car, he noticed immediately that Kaminari wasn't in his usual hyper mood. He briefly wondered if something was wrong but figured Kaminari would probably tell him if there was. Plus nothing was off about his earthy petrichor scent, except for perhaps how strong it was.

When they came to a red light, Kaminari leaned on his door, his head thudding softly against the glass. Man he needed a nap.

"You alright dude?" Sero rubbed Kaminari's forearm with his wrist, lightly scenting him as they waited.

"Yeah, just tired." Kaminari rubbed his face trying to shake the groggy feeling /Omega cares/ his inner alpha supplied with an urge to chuff. He rubbed his eyes and suppressed the urge before the light turned green and they were off again.

It wasn't like Kaminari to be this out of it but Sero didn't think much more about it, maybe he was just tired. /Alpha would sleep better in our nest/ He couldn't help but smile at how simple his inner omega thought the solution was. Granted it was Pack Night and if he fluffed up a nice little nest to be cuddled in, it wouldn't be weird. Both he and Bakugo had done it on multiple occasions, too sleepy to realize what they were doing till they'd curled up in it. Now it was routine for at least one of them to set one up.

Honestly, Kaminari really didn't know why he felt so groggy, he'd slept pretty much the whole day but he still didn't feel any more rested. The last time he was this tired he was about to start his rut but that wasn't supposed to be for a few more weeks... right? He started to try and mentally count how long it had been when his phone started ringing