Patito (TetsuSero) pt 1

(Food for my TetsuSero stans out there. Hope you enjoy <3)

"Hey Steel!" Sero waved at Tetsu as he descended down the side of the building

"Heard ya needed some help on your route!" Tetsu smiled brightly up at Sero. It wasn't often they got to work together anymore but he definitely enjoyed it when they did.

"Yeah!" When Sero reached the ground he pulled up his visor "Got a tip about a robbery that might take place at the jewelry store a few blocks over. I got restraining them covered," he tapped his elbow for emphasis, smiling coyly. "but they might have guns and I'm definitely not bulletproof." he chuckled, shaking his head, idly rubbing his scared hip through his hero costume "I already checked."

"Luckily," Tetsu activated his quirk, skin shiny silver "I am." chuckling, he tapped his face hard enough to make an audible clink before his skin went back to normal. Of course they knew each other's quirks, they'd known each other for the better part of a decade but the two goofballs couldn't help but do something similar every time.

"Wanna be my 'meat' shield?" Smirking, Sero wrapped his arm around Tetsu's shoulder. Sure he could have called for Kirishima but they spent a lot of patrols together recently and being around the redhead made him miss his silver lookalike.

"Course, what's the plan?" Tetsu leaned in so Sero could whisper to him

After Sero filled Tetsu in, all there was to do was wait and see if the robbers showed up. They didn't have to wait too long though. Half an hour later, the store's alarm went off, a villain exploded out the front doors racing down the street and into an alley.

Springing into action Sero zipped through the air while Tetsu sprinted after them. When Sero looked back he was impressed how close behind him Tetsu was, the steel hero's speed never ceased to amaze him. Unfortunately for both of them, his distraction led him to trip a trap, capturing both of them in a thick mesh net. Tetsu's natural reaction to harden cost Sero his visor as it slammed into a hardened shoulder cracking it to the point of non visibility.

Dangling precariously in the middle of the alley, the heroes struggled to break the netting. Neither of them seemed to be able to get a good enough hold on the slippery net and the more they struggled the further the heavier steel hero slid under Sero.

"Sorry, that didn't really help, did it?" Tetsu chuckled, trying not to blush at the compromising situation

"Uh, no, not really." Sero laughed, shifting his weight to not be right on top of Tetsu's crotch and pulled off his now cracked helmet.

"Here, let's just... move that way a tad... no the other... fuck." Tetsu sighed as he only managed to slide further under his crush. Sero's hand gripping his shoulders to try and keep some space between them was not helping. He'd look so fucking good riding him. No, no. This was not the time to be thinking like that. He shook his head clearing the thought from his mind and reassessed their situation. "Hey, lay on me for a sec so I can try to get at the netting behind you. Maybe if I pull it hard enough while pushing at it with my feet I can rip it."

"Sure." Sero leaned down against Tetsu, his arms bent between their chests.

"Just like that." Tetsu gripped at the netting, tugging it hard to no avail. He huffed, willing himself not to get hard against the unintentional grinding of Sero trying to pull his hips away but slipping against the netting. "Just a hold still a sec, yeah?" It came out more breathless than Tetsu had hoped

"Yeah." Flushed red, Sero stilled himself but found Tetsu's thigh to be putting quite a bit of pressure on his groin. All he could do was try not to get a boner. God what was he a teenager? Getting hard with the slightest bit of pressure? Come on, he could handle it. Last thing he needed was to be sporting one in his hero outfit. Not only would it be impossible to hide pressed against Tetsu's thigh, but even if they weren't pressed so close together there was no way he wouldn't notice.

"Okay, let's try this again." Tetsu shifted slightly, pulling Sero closer and tried to rip the netting behind him again, this time he was fully quirked and even tried biting through it.

The net rocked as Tetsu struggled, grinding Sero against a solid steel tight. He bit his lip hard, a low groan ripping through his chest. It felt so fucking good.

Tetsu huffed as he tried again, the sound of rope straining and his own blood rushing in his ears, drowned out the soft sounds Sero was trying so hard to stifle. He panted, letting go of the net to catch his breath, only then noticing some pressure against his thigh. His breath hitched as he looked down at Sero's surprisingly red flustered face. He shifted his thigh slightly, intentionally rubbing against the warmth.

"Fuck." Sero bit his lip, trembling slightly

Tetsu stayed quiet for a moment trying to think long enough to figure out what to do but he was distracted by the slight dampness that seeped through his hero costume pants.

"Goddamn it." Sero whispered, turning his face away

"It's alright. We're going to be okay." Tetsu hugged Sero, gently pulling their body's flush. He pressed the beacon button on Sero's belt to signal their location to nearby heroes.

Embarrassed, Sero whimpered, his cock throbbing as it dragged against Tetsu's thick thigh.

"It's alright, I've got you." Tetsu murmured into Sero's ear, "Hold out for me, okay? We should get rescued soon." He placed a feather light kiss on Sero's shoulder, "Be good for me and I'll take care of you okay. I promise." He held Sero tighter, "Just relax for me."

Sero whimpered as he nodded, trying to calm himself down

"Doing so good for me, you're okay, I've got you." Tetsu whispered soothing words of encouragement and comfort until Sero finally went lax in his arms "Good. So good for me."

After a few long moments filled with soothing praises and encouragement, Sero managed to calm down enough that his dick finally got the message that now was not the time. Not a minute later Kirishima rounded into the alley rushing to them.

"Are you guys okay?!" Kirishima's eyes scanned the net and the rope attached to it, making quick work of figuring out how to get them down. Thankfully it seemed to just be a support item instead of someone's quirk.

"Yeah bro, we're good, just very stuck." Tetsu chuckled halfheartedly

"I'll get you down in a sec!" Kirishima scaled the building to their left following the rope. He could probably cut it with his quirk but he didn't want to drop his friends on the ground like that when he could probably just untie it and lower them down nicely.

"You alright?" Tetsu whispered, gently carding his fingers through raven hair.

"Umm yeah I think so. Right now I'm just glad that black doesn't show when it's wet..." Sero tried to force a smile but his eyes were full of uncertainty

"Yeah, true, true." Tetsu chuckled quietly, brushing Sero's hair away from his face

Soon enough they were being lowered to the ground. It took a minute to untangle themselves from the netting but with Kirishima's help they managed.

"Alright I gotta go meet back up with Blasty." Kirishima gave a solid pat to both boys shoulders, "Glad you guys are okay." With a short wave Kirishima dashed off to reunite with his partner.

The air was heavy with unspoken words, neither really knowing how to start the conversation they desperately wanted to have.

Rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly, Sero relented and decided to just go home instead. "Alright, well I'mma head out..." he sighed, turning around to shoot off some tape.

"Hey, hold up." Tetsu placed his hand firmly on Sero's shoulder, not willing to let the opportunity slip him by.

"Hmm?" Sero paused, looking over at the hand on his shoulder

"I made you a promise earlier, I would like to keep it, if you'll let me." Tetsu smiled softly, pulling Sero to face him

"You don't have to... really... it's fine..." Sero stared at the ground too embarrassed to make eye contact. Last thing he wanted was a pity fuck.

"Well first off I want to... and second that sounds like bullshit." Tetsu rubbed Sero's shoulder, "Come on, lets go." he let his hand slide down Sero's arm and interlaced their fingers, dragging him to his place.