Aquarium Love (KiriBaku) Mermaid Au pt 1

(Private Request. This one got away from me and ended up waaay longer than I intended so just bare with me as we watch the fun unfold)

{Photos by me from when I went to the aquarium}

[Background info: Merpeople are rare and Kirishima was orphaned and raised by humans]

Chemist and self proclaimed labrat, Katsuki Bakugo Sc.D., had never been to the aquarium before. He wasn't sure he wanted to go. What for? Some fucking fish? Some water? He didn't see the appeal but nonetheless his old lab partner Hanta Sero (organic chemist) somehow convinced him to go with them, saying something about it not being healthy to be so pent up all the time. Of course going with them would be Sero's boyfriend, Denki Kaminari (fashion model), and his best friend Mina Ashido (philosophy major), because as Mina liked to say, "It's more fun as a Squad!"

They came up to the front gates of the aquarium. Sero showed the e-tickets on his phone, to the lady in the booth who then gave them all little wrist bands and let them in.

"SoySauce... Why do we have to wear these fucking things?" Bakugo stared at his wrist indignantly

"We have Vip tickets and can bring a guest each. We can go watch the feedings up close and even pet some seals and such." Sero smiled brightly as he held his golden blond boyfriend's hand

"Come on Bakubitch lighten up!" Mina playfully shoved him, her cotton candy pink hair swaying in the light summer breeze.

He let out a relenting sigh, he could be at home right now snuggled up on his sofa enjoying an action movie. Why... Why did he let them convince him this would be a good idea?

"OOHH I know what'll make you smile!" Kaminari exclaimed as he dragged the group to one of the many buildings, this one labeled 'Ocean'

"Better be fucking good Pikachu..." Bakugo sighed, already bristling at the unassuming building design.

They walked in and Bakugo's jaw damn near hit the ground. A huge floor to ceiling glass window peeked into a tank so large he couldn't see the other side, featuring several Hammerheads circling around, occasionally coming up so close to the glass he could see the texture of their skin. Okay, maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. Come on, sharks are badass!

As they moved through the building he found himself captivated by several of the displays, he never imagined there were so many different types of jellyfish. He watched, completely awestruck, as they danced around. He looked over at his friends with a look of disbelief before pointing, practically asking 'Are you seeing this?'

 He looked over at his friends with a look of disbelief before pointing, practically asking 'Are you seeing this?'