Himbo and the Twink (TetsuKami) Scent kink pt 1

(Private Request)

Kaminari had a scent kink for as long as he could remember. At first he used to steal Kirishima or Bakugo's shirts after they went to the gym, and of course, he ended up getting caught. Did he get caught while he was snagging the shirt? No, of course not. He got caught in his room, dick in hand as his face was buried in one of Kirishima's sweaty shirts.

"Umm Denks?" Kirishima couldn't help but chuckle as Kaminari freaked out, tossing his blanket over his lap as he held the shirt behind his back. He was just coming to see if Kaminari wanted some food, and he'd incorrectly taken the unlocked door as a sign that his roommate was decent.

"I... it's not... oh fuck... 'm sorry." Kaminari buried his face in his hands as his roommate walked over and sat on the bed

"Hey hey, it's okay, I'm not mad." Kirishima chuckled. "I do have some questions though." They'd seen each other naked too many times for him to be phased, he was however very curious.

Kaminari peaked up from his hands, his face crimson and hot.

"So obviously this is where my shirts have been going when I can't find them, but umm first off why? I mean like, is it because it's mine or what's going on man?" Kirishma gave his warmest smile as he leaned back against the wall "I won't judge, just wondering."

"I... umm. Fuck... this is gonna sound so gross..." Kaminari buried his face again "The way it smells turns me on... it's not specifically you. I sometimes take Kat's shirts too but it's more risky with his stuff and your's is easier to return since I can just toss it in when you start some laundry..." his voice got softer "I just... I like the way clothes smell after a workout..."

"Ah. Yeah I get that. It is kinda gross but I can't really say I'm much different." Kirishima smirked, already formulating a plan, he'd have to message Tetsutetsu later. "But for me it's specifically Kat's and yeah snagging his stuff without him noticing is hard. He chewed me out pretty bad when he caught me." He stood up and made his way back to the door to give his roommate some privacy, "I'll have some food ready when you're done." he winked and left, closing the door behind him.

Embarrassment pooled in Kaminari's stomach as he resumed sniffing Kirishima's shirt. It didn't take as long as he'd expected to get back in the mood. He came pathetically quickly, the haze cleared so fast his stomach dropped, heavy with shame, before the cum on his abs had a chance to cool. Needless to say, it was going to take a few days before he could look Kirishima in the eye.

A few weeks later, Kirishima invited Kaminari to the gym to work out with him and Tetsu. He's known about Tetsu's crush on Kaminari for quite some time and today was the day he'd get to play cupid. One sweaty himbo plus one twink with a scent kink equals a good time. He hoped anyway.

"Hey bro you ready for a workout!" Kirishima smiled brightly, brimming with mischief

"You bet!" Tetsu smiled back as he set down his gym bag. He was about to pull off his shirt when Kirishima stopped him "hm?"

"Just ah... keep your shirt on for now. Just trust me on this okay?" Kirishima smirked. His plan was simple enough, Tetsu sweats in his shirt, Kaminari takes said shirt, maybe a little teasing and bam, job done!

"Alright man." Tetsu didn't have any reason not to trust Kirishima, he was curious sure, but he figured Kirishima would tell him when he needed to know.

After they worked out for a bit, Kaminari made it to the gym, as fashionable as he was late. Hair in a messy bun with his bangs pinned up, he wore skin tight black leggings that had a bright yellow stripe down the side with a matching bright yellow tank top, low cut and open most of the way down the sides, leaving nothing to the imagination.