Angels and Demons (KiriKami) Quirkless Au pt 3

"No you don't." Kirishima gently pulled Kaminari's arm away earning him a soft whine, "I'm going to prep you."

Kaminari whined softly, writhing around trying to get more friction. His nails dug into Kirishima's hand as panic started to set in.

"Shhh, shhh, baby you're okay." Kirishima rubbed his thumb over Kaminari's hand soothingly, "Relax, just relax. Shhh, you're alright love, let me take care of you." he pressed several soft kisses across Kaminari's face

"Please, master." Kaminari choked back a sob. "Please..." he whimpered softly his tail flicking anxiously beside him

"Shhh baby," Kirishima let go of Kaminari's hand and cupped his face with both hands, "I've got you, just relax love. Take a deep breath for me baby."

Kaminari closed his eyes, making the tears that had pooled there stream down his face as he took a deep breath to calm himself enough for his master. He gripped Kirishima's wrists, trying to ground himself.

"Good, now take one more." Kirishima kissed Kaminari's forehead, rolling over on top of him.

With a shaky breath, Kaminari slowly exhaled, squeezing Kirishima's wrists tighter. His tail wrapping around Kirishima's thigh

"Good, good, so good my pet." Kirishima kissed Kaminari lovingly

A little calmer, Kaminari moaned softly against Kirishima's lips.

Taking his time, Kirishima kissed down Kaminari's body, chuckling when his tail brushed against sensitive spots.

Kaminari shivered as Kirishima's warmth moved down leaving his chest feeling exposed. He pulled his arms to cover himself.

"You okay baby?" Kirishima paused, resting his head against Kaminari's thigh to look back up at him

"Cold." Barely above a whisper, Kaminari's voice came out softer than he meant for it too.

Kirishima chuckled as he grabbed the blanket that was bunched up at the foot of the bed and pulled it over his head, reaching up to cover Kaminari with it.

Kaminari sighed, content with the new found warmth. He gasped when Kirishima resumed kissing him down his thigh

Tenderly, Kirishima planted kisses down a soft thigh, nuzzling where leg meets body before working his way lower. He lifted Kaminari's legs over his shoulders, gently spreading his cheeks apart with a firm grasp. Admiring the view with what little light made it through the blanket before licking a tentative stripe across the tight hole.

A loud gasp slipped past Kaminari's lips. He tilted his hips to give Kirishima a better angle. Moaning loudly, his hand shot down to grip Kirishima's hair when his tongue suddenly plunged in.

Pleased with the reaction, Kirishima hummed. Slowly but surely, he alternated between thrusting his tongue and wiggling it, gently massaging the tight ring of muscle until it relaxed.

"Oh god~ Fu~ck, feels so~ good, o~h fuck." Kaminari tightened his grip on soft locks, pushing Kirishima down harder as warmth pooled in his gut, winding the knot tighter. "Gonn~a cum, please~ m~master, ma~ke me cum~"

Kirishima hadn't been planning on letting Kaminari cum yet, but the way his voice sounded so fucked out and raw made his stomach flutter. God, he had it bad, he'd do anything if Kaminari asked like that. Working feverishly, he pressed his tongue as deep as he could, sucking and thrusting, letting lewd slurping sounds fill the room.

"Mast~er~ 'm g~onna cum~m!" Kaminari gasped for air as his whole body went rigid, thighs tight around Kirishima's head, toes curled, and abs flexed so hard they shook with exertion.

Wrapping his arms around Kaminari's thighs, Kirishima pulled them apart just enough to keep up his pace.

"Fu~UCK!" Kaminari's moan broke as he shuddered, he clung tightly to Kirishima's hair as his body spasmed rhythmically, cumming with more force than he thought possible. His cock bobbed, slapping against his pelvis as it sputtered cum all over his stomach and the blanket.

Kirishima moaned absolutely in love with the way Kaminari's hole fluttered and squeezed at his tongue like it was trying to suck it in further. This was definitely something he wanted to do again, preferably everyday for the rest of his life or at least as often as Kaminari would let him.

"That felt amazing, holy fuck." Kaminari panted, letting his body go lax.

"Good, ready for more?" Kirishima chuckled, kissing his way up to Kaminari's stomach to lick the cum off in broad strokes.

"You really like my cum don't you?" Kaminari giggled a bit when Kirishima went over a particularly ticklish spot

"Mmhmm," Kirishima licked up the last bit that had pooled in the ridges of Kaminari's abs, "you taste so good~"

Kaminari peeked under the blanket. He giggled and brought the blanket back down quickly when he was met with adoring red eyes filled to the brim with more love than he'd even seen. Quiet giggles turned into loud snorting laughter when Kirishima decided to start tickling him.

Once Kaminari was out of breath and gasping, Kirishima stopped his relentless attack. He chuckled, wiggling his way up and just barely lifting the blanket to peek at a flushed face with beautiful golden eyes. He let out a long content sigh as he admired all the little details from freckles to little scars.

"Sstoooooopp!" Kaminari whined covering his face

"Mmm..." Kirishima pretended to think for a few moments, "No I don't think I will! You're too pretty~" he smirked as he pulled Kaminari's hands away from his face kissing the tip of his nose playfully

"Master... please." Kaminari voiced softened laced with insecurities

"Okay okay. How about we meet halfway?" Kirishima smiled warmly

"Halfway?" Kaminari tilted his head confused

"Just close your eyes so you don't have to watch me look at you. That way your hands are still free." Kirishima lowered his face to rest in the crook of Kaminari's neck.

"I can try." Kaminari chuckled and wrapped his arms around Kirishima's neck as he closed his eyes.

Kirishima hummed approvingly and pressed several soft kisses up Kaminari's neck to his cheek. Propping himself up on one elbow he let his other hand trail lower.

Scrunching his eyes tighter, Kaminari tightened his grip on Kirishima.

"You're so pretty~" Kirishima cooed kissing Kaminari's temple firmly

"No, 'm not..." Kaminari buried his face in Kirishima's shoulder

"Says who?" Kirishima brought his hand back up to cradle Kaminari's head holding him close

"My ex..." Kaminari whispered, tail wrapping tightly around Kirishima's thigh as tears streamed from his eyes. He clung to Kirishima with every ounce of strength he had.

"Well he must be blind because you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." Kirishima couldn't help the way his blood boiled or the way his wings ruffled at the thought of someone telling Kaminari he was anything but perfect. "He ever says anything like that to you again, just let me know, I'll make sure he can't speak for a month." It wouldn't be the first jaw he's broken but it would definitely be the most deserving.

Kaminari couldn't help the giggle that bubbled up from the butterflies in his stomach. He'd seen Kirishima fight enough times to know his ex wouldn't stand a chance.

"Now, my pet, relax for me okay?" Kirishima spit on his fingers and rubbed the pad of his finger against Kaminari's still slick hole.