Bleeding Rubies (TodoKiri) Vamp Au pt 1

Bottom Kiri Week, day 1: Blood play

Red has been Eijiro's favorite color for as long as he could remember, he even dyed his hair a vivid red. It was a manly color, the color of passion and desire. He wanted nothing more than to be the object of someone's desire. But not in a normal way. No, he was all too aware that his fixation was not normal. See, for as long as his favorite color had been red, he'd had a fixation with blood. He felt a rush whenever he watched his wounds bleed, often slicing thin cuts into himself anywhere he could hide under his clothes.

Recently however, it wasn't enough. He wanted more, to feel more, to bleed more. Vampires weren't all that rare and they tended to stick to a few places divided up amongst the different covens in town. One of the clubs simply named 'Riot' in a jaggad script was just a short cab ride away. He'd been preparing for a month now, eating iron rich foods, resisting the urge to bleed, he even got a fresh undercut.

He gave himself one last glance in the mirror and smiled softly. Black shredded jeans straining against muscular thighs, an off the shoulder crimson crop top cut short enough to show off his under pec, and his hair pulled back into a high ponytail with just a few strands framing his face, he looked great. Mina was right, the eyeliner really brought the whole outfit together. He pocketed his wallet and phone then made his way down the apartment building steps, out into the warm night to catch a cab.

The cab ride was blissfully short. He paid his fare and sighed softly collecting himself before he walked up to the bouncer. A tall muscular man with a buzz cut and a bright smile asked to see his ID.

"Before I let you in, I do have to ask if you've read up about it." The man, Inassa based on the name embroidered into his military style jacket, handed him back the card.

"I have." Eijiro couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks, his neck tingling at the possibility.

"Excellent, have fun." With a bright smile, Inassa held open the door allowing Eijiro in.

Making his way over to the bar, Eijiro noted several people clearly watching him. So he looked them over one at a time.

First a blonde girl with a feral glint in her eye, her hair was up in two buns as bangs framed her face and a too wide smile. She was dressed like a schoolgirl with a beige cardigan. That was a no for two reasons: one, she looked like she was a teenager, he presumed she got turned young and second, he just wasn't into chicks like that.

His attention moved on to a green haired man with bright emerald eyes in a sleek black and dark green suit. With one hand he caressed a head of hair so light blond it was almost white as the other hand held a leash connected to his sub's collar. Clad in just his collar and a pair of tight leather pants, the sub's ruby eyes scrutinized him before growling and nuzzling into his master's thigh possessively. The man tightened his hold on the leash pulling his sub into his lap.

Eijiro watched in awe as the blond's face morphed from a sneer into bliss as pearly fangs sunk into his shoulder. He couldn't help but stare as twin drops of blood ran down a bare chest. Enticing but he wasn't looking to share so he turned away.

Next, violet hair caught his attention. The man looked like he hadn't slept in a decade and seemed bored as he sipped from a glass filled with a viscus red liquid, presumably blood. A single drop dripped from the edge of thin lips as the glass was pulled away, then a thin pale blond with light blue eyes straddled the man's lap licking away the drop, fangs on full display. Another couple this time two vampires, and being shared on his first time out was probably too much.

He sighed softly leaning against the bar, this was going to be harder than he anticipated.

"Would you like something to drink? Maybe take the edge off?"