Imagine: OT7 pt. 3

Plot: You're a princess and your parents are hosting a grand ball, inviting many royal families, including the 7 well known princes and their family. You soon meet the 7 princes and they all become interested in you.

• • •

You walked towards the library as your mother had asked you to do. Once you were at the library, you opened the doors and walked inside. The lights were on and it was quiet, since nobody was in there. While you were walking around the library, trying to find whatever your mother left, you can hear music from the ballroom.

You looked everywhere but couldn't find anything. You passed an aisle and saw someone in there looking at the books. At first you didn't realize someone was in there until you walked back to the aisle and saw someone. You knew nobody was allowed in here so you decided to kindly ask them to leave.

"Excuse me, but nobody is allowed to be out of the ballroom unless you need to go to the restroom", you told the person. They were startled and quickly turned to look at you. That's when you saw it was another one of the princes you met tonight.

"Oh I'm sorry princess, I didn't mean to cause any trouble", he said to you with an apologetic look. You knew he didn't mean trouble so of course you forgave him, though it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Are you perhaps looking for something?", you asked. He nodded his head as he looked at all the books that were on the shelves. "I wasn't I just for a bit curious and...looked around", he said to you with a awkward smile. You let out a small laugh.

"It's no worries at all...actually", you started thinking. You knew that you weren't going to find whatever your mother left that easily. You thought maybe the prince can help you.

"Do you actually mind helping me with something? My mother sent me here and she believes she left something here and I can't seem to find anything"

"I would love to help out!", you both smiled at each other before looking around everywhere. You had no idea what you two were looking for but you two just stayed with each other in silence, trying to find what your mother had left.

"How about I search this section and you search the other side?", the prince suggested. You nodded as the both of you split off and looked in two different sections. You had no luck in finding what you needed to find. You looked through aisles of books, with no luck.

As you were looking on a book shelf, you turned around to look somewhere else only to be face to face with the prince. The both of you were really close to each other. The prince didn't mean to get this close to you. He only went up to you cause he thought he found something. You both stayed silent and looked in each other's eyes.

"Prince Jungwon...", you quietly said. You caught his attention as he replied back to you. "Yes princess?", he said, still looking into your eyes. You could feel your face slowly heating up. You cleared your throat and looked at the ground, gently pushing the young prince away from you to give the both of you space.

"S-sorry, I didn't mean for that t-to happen, I just wanted to tell you that I found something", Prince Jungwon immediately said, apologizing if he made you uncomfortable. He then opened his hand to show a necklace that in fact belonged to your mother. Your grandmother had given it to your mother the day she was crowned as queen. You gasped and thanked the prince and hugged him without any thought.

"Thank you so much! My mother would be so relieved knowing that her necklace isn't lost", you pulled away from the hug and got the necklace, holding onto it. The prince was still standing in front of you, feeling his heart beat faster from the sudden contact from you.

"Now that we have that over with, why don't we head back to the ballroom?", he nodded and he followed you as you walked towards the library doors and went towards the ballroom. When you entered the ballroom, you quickly began walking over to your mother, Prince Jungwon quickly following behind you. You found your mother and went over to her.