Songs That Reminds Me Of Each Member

Been having this idea stuck in my head for a while so now I'm doing it :) enjoy! Also, feel free to let me know what songs reminds you of each member!

• • •

Heeseung — Leave The Door Open by Bruno Mars, Anderson Paak, Silk Sonic
This song just screams Heeseung to me. Every time I listen to this song I just think of Heeseung. And I'm just saying, imagine Heeseung doing this as a cover while wearing glasses. If that were to happen I would simply pass away. (Belift please make that happen)

Jay — Dandelion by Ruth B
Every time this song comes up on my playlist, I always think of Jay. Especially when the line "I see forever in your eyes, I feel okay when I see you smile" comes on. Jay reminds me of this song wayyy too much but I'm not complaining at all. For some reason the lyrics just remind me of him. Don't know why but they do.

Jake — 8 Letters by Why Don't We
You know, I think it's because of that one vlive he did by himself where he played 8 letters that makes me think of him with this song. But honestly the vibe with the song just screams Jake to me. Like it makes me go "oh yeah Jake with this song is perfect". No clue why but yes.

Sunghoon — Runaway by Bruno Mars
Do NOT even get my started. This song just screams Sunghoon to me. I remember my friend and I were thinking of songs that remind us of the members and I couldn't help but think of Sunghoon with runaway. And every time I listen to the song I just think of Sunghoon all the time.

Sunoo — 7 Rings by Ariana Grande
This song gives me major sassy vibes and Sunoo comes to my mind when I listen to 7 rings. Though in the song Ariana is lowkey bragging which go off queen, it gives me sassy vibes and we know Sunoo can be a little sassy (which I love about him).

Jungwon — Can't Help Falling In Love With You by Elvis Presley
I cannot explain how much Jungwon reminds me of this song. If you don't know Sunoo is my bias in Enhypen but Jungwon (plus jay), have a special place in my heart. Everything about Jungwon is so precious and I just can't explain how much I love him. And when this song comes on I just think of him.

Niki — Love by Keyshia Cole
Don't have much of an explanation for this but this just reminds me a niki. Not necessarily because of the lyrics but the vibe of the song just makes me think of niki. I really don't know how to describe or explain it but this song plus niki, it's a yes for me.

I randomly thought of this idea while scrolling through tiktok. It's different than what I usually do but I enjoyed making it. Feel free to leave any songs that remind you have the members! Hoped you all enjoyed the new update!

Word Count: 519 Words
Written: 10/24/21