Reaction: You Calling Them Pretty

Thank you @MiinSo0 for the suggestion! I hope you enjoy it <3

• • •

Heeseung:
I honestly feel like it would be random (for all of them). Heeseung would be sitting at the table, eating some food while scrolling through his phone. You're there too and you just look at him and smile. I feel like he wouldn't notice it at first but after a while he would see you staring at him. He'll look up at you and be like "why are you looking at me? Is there something on my face?" while wiping the non-existence crumbs off his face. You'd just laugh and then call him pretty out of nowhere. He'd probably choke on his food cause he wasn't expecting the sudden compliment. "What did you say?" "I said you're pretty". I feel like he would start smiling so much. Like he would not be able to hide his smile, it's obvious that your compliment made him happy. He'd thank you and would call you pretty too. I feel like hearing you call him pretty would also boast his confidence and ego.

Jay:
Again, for all of them it would be out of nowhere. Jay would be cleaning up around the house. Doing basic cleaning chores like cleaning the table, washing dishes, vacuuming, etc. After doing all the chores he would be tired. Like the boy is exhausted from cleaning so much. Of course you would help him as well but I feel like Jay being Jay, he wouldn't make you do the hard stuff. Probably stuff like putting away the dishes, cleaning the windows, stuff like that. Afterwards he would go to the couch and just plop on there. He's leaning his head back and he's (again) tired. "I need to shower, I look like a mess", he'd say. You would laugh and look at him, disagreeing to what he said. "You're not a mess. Even when you're exhausted and tired, you still manage to look pretty". He would immediately turn his head to look at you and would be shocked. But he starts feeling all giddy inside. "You think I'm pretty?" he would ask just because he wants to hear you say that he's pretty again.

Jake:
For Jake, I feel like it wouldn't be too out of nowhere. It would probably be a day where he's just not feeling himself you know? Like he would not be having a good day. There's lots of things stressing him out and obviously the last thing he's worried about is his appearance. He doesn't have time to worry about his looks when he's busy doing other things. He'd come back home all exhausted and sweating from practice. He would just crash on the couch. Just plops himself on the couch and closes his eyes. He would feel the couch move and he'd know it's you. You would know that he's been stressed out lately and to say the least you would feel bad. You'd just look at him and admire him, smiling. "You've been so stressed lately, please don't overwork yourself okay?" then there would be a bit of silence. Then you would talk again. "You know, even when you're sweating and smelly, you're still the prettiest boy in my eyes". No cause that would make his heart skip a beat. You would get up and put a blanket on him and turn off the lights, thinking he's asleep but he's not. After hearing that compliment he would not be able to fall asleep. Expect him to bring up how you said he was pretty the next day.

Sunghoon:
Okay we all know that Sunghoon knows that he's handsome. He literally flaunts it and like— as he should. But besides that, I feel like he would be used to people calling him handsome and good looking, it doesn't really affect him as much. Like if someone said he's handsome he would say thank you and that's all. Nothing too special (and again, he knowssss he's good looking). But overall I feel like if you call a guy pretty, it just hits different for them. So if you were to call Sunghoon pretty it really affects him. He would literally be mix matching outfits, like they literally don't match. Even comes out and starts to model while you're like "what the hell?" cause he still manages to look good. "This is not fair! Even when your outfit isn't matching whatsoever, you still look pretty! Unfair" that would catch him off guard. He'd smirk and be like "what'd you say?", and make you say it again. He may be teasing you that you called him pretty but on the inside he's freaking out!! And I just know this boy would always bring it up all the time. he'd be like "remember that time you called me pretty?" and stuff like that.

Sunoo:
For Sunoo, I feel like he'd get used to people calling him cute or handsome. Kind of like Sunghoon honestly. I mean he would appreciate it if people called him cute or handsome and it would still make him happy. But the day you call him pretty, it's over. I feel like Sunoo and you would be getting ready for a little picnic date. Once the both of you go out to the park to set up the picnic, you both would just talk and eat. After that, I just know Sunoo would take pictures of you (and of course he'd make you take pictures of himself too). You both would be looking at the photos together. "You're so cute in the photos!" he'd say while smiling. "What do you mean? You look pretty in your photos. This one is my favorite", you'd say back. He would definitely notice how you called him pretty but he wouldn't say anything. He would be smiling so much and just know, that your compliment made his day. After that, he would want you to call him pretty so much.

Jungwon:
I feel like Jungwon would also be like Heeseung. He'd be doing something while you just admire him. You two would probably be at the library doing some work together. Jungwon would be focused on his assignment and you are too. Or at least he thinks you are. He's too focused to even notice you admiring him. You would be looking at him for a bit (not in a creepy way), you're just admiring what's in front of you. And of course you can't help but smile. "Do you think number 5 is asking- what?", he'd say once he noticed you looking at him. "Nothing, don't worry", you'd say while smiling. He'd shrug it off and you two would get back to doing work. While he's writing down an answer to the worksheet, that's when you'd say it. "You know, you're very pretty Jungwon", hearing that would make him stop writing and look at you. You look back at him and smile then get back to doing the work. He can't focus after that. He doesn't even know how to process what you said. I feel like he'd get a bit flustered but hearing that from you made him so happy. That would stay with him for a while.

Niki:
I feel like you and Riki would be messing around. You two would be painting together and suddenly you feel a splash of paint go on your cheek. Next thing you know the both of you are now covered in paint having a mini paint war. Thank god you did this outside you'd think. Riki would be running away from you while you held a small bottle of purple paint in your hand. After a while riki would stop to catch his breath while you splash the paint in him. "Okay okay! You win, now let's stop I'm tired" "says the one who started it", you both would say to each other. You two would get back to your paintings only to find it covered in paint. Riki would groan while looking at his painting. You'd look at him with a small smile on your lips. You can't help but notice how pretty he is. I mean you always knew Riki was good looking but he just looked so pretty. "You're pretty", you would say, completely out of nowhere. Not only did that catch Riki off guard, it would catch you off guard too. Riki would look at you saying "what?" while you covered your mouth. Now you have Riki following you around with paint, trying to make you call him pretty again. But just know that hearing that from you made him happy and shy.

Hey guys! New update! This is a bit longer since I wanted to add a little scenario to this so I hope you all enjoy! Also thank you guys soooo much for 200k reads!!! This is my first book to ever reach that many reads and it's honestly insane!! I love and appreciate each and every one of you who have read this book. I love you all so much <3

Word Count: 1527 Words
Written: 09/28/21
Edited: 03/26/22