1 year anniversary

hello everyone!!

i just wanted to make this quick update on here because...it's officially been a year since i started this book!! isn't that crazy?

originally i wanted to make a special update to celebrate this book being a year old but i've been so busy with school and my personal life that i didn't have time to think of an idea of what to write about, so i hope that's fine with you all!!

but still, i'll see if i can make an update for you all soon :)

other than that, i just want to thank you all so much. it's only been a year since i released this book and it already has over 400k reads and 9k voted. like what the heck?? i just want to thank everyone who's been reading all my update and voting on them as well. i want to thank the people who leave such nice comments, they make me smile and feel good about my writing.

sometimes i feel disappointed with how an update turns out but seeing people comment saying that they loved the update makes me feel so much better and i just can't thank you all enough. it's crazy how i already have almost half a million reads in this book. like, i can't process that.

for everyone who leaves me many suggestions, thank you so much. there are times when i run out of ideas and seeing what you guys think of is so fun and i enjoy it so much!

i also want to thank everyone who is so understandable when it comes to my personal life. i've been though a lot while writing this book and to have people comfort me or say they understand my situation makes me feel so relieved and thankful.

again, i want to thank all of you guys who are always there to read each update and voting on it, and leaving a nice comment. you don't know how happy your guys comments make me. sometimes when i have nothing to do (either at school or home), i go look at my latest update and read your guys comments and they make me smile or laugh.

thank you all so much again, i can't thank you guys enough.

i love you all and remember to stay safe and wear your mask! i hope you all have a good day/night <3 thank you for being my motivation to keep writing, it means so much to me :)

word count: 424 words
written: 02/16/22