imagine : jungwon [yandere edition] pt.2

What is a Yandere?
Someone who is clingy and jealous to their most pathological extremes, leading to criminal acts such as stalking, kidnapping, maiming, or murder (of you and/or their perceived rivals for your love).
(definition off of urban dictionary)

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THESE TOPICS MENTIONED ABOVE, PLEASE SKIP!!

• • •

plot: you and jungwon used to date. your relationship was absolutely perfect to everyone else but after a while you fell out of love with jungwon. so when you broke off the relationship, jungwon was absolutely devastated. he couldn't get over you, even after months had passed. but when he found out you moved on and began dating someone else, he became crazy.

WARNING! this imagine will contain the following...
- stalking
- violence
- death
- blood
- obsessive thoughts/actions
- yandere themes

if you're uncomfortable with the topics above, please skip!

• • •

[left off on...]

things were becoming great until one day.

the day when jungwon saw you at school hand in hand with another person. after all the progress he's made from moving on, you'd think he wouldn't care about you as much as before but the second he saw you smiling and holding hands with someone else, he completely lost it.

seeing you be happy with someone else that wasn't him made him feel all kinds of things. sad, angry, betrayed. how could you do this? especially when you two ended things months ago. did you really move on that fast while he was struggling not to think about you? ever since that day, something in him changed completely. jungwon as a person changed so much all because you had finally moved on

knowing that you were with someone else bothered him so much. he couldn't stand being in his room knowing you were out with your new boyfriend/girlfriend. so what did he do? very simple. he started stalking you. i mean it wasn't creepy at all to see what you were doing right? i mean, he just wanted to make sure you were okay so it's not that bad to stalk you, right?

jungwon would not only follow you around school, but he also followed you when you were out of school. he followed you when you went on a date with your boyfriend/girlfriend, he followed you when you were out with friends, he even started stalking your social media accounts almost daily. jungwon knew what he was doing was wrong but he couldn't help it. why were you able to move on so fast when he couldn't even go a day without thinking about you? it broke his heart knowing you were in love with someone else and not him anymore.

he hated it so much and he wanted to ruin that for you. if he can't be happy without you, why should you be happy without him? it's not fair at all!

as time passed, jungwon only became more obsessed with you. so obsessed that he started spamming you with messages. it started off tame but as time passed it only became worse. he started off with messages like "i miss you" or "i still love you" but then the messages started becoming creepy. he would say things like "i noticed you took your bf/gf to our spot. wonder if it made you think of me" or "why do you keep ignoring me? answer my messages!".

the messages got so bad, you blocked his number and even had to block several accounts he made on social media. you got so scared about your safety at home, at school and outside of school. seeing the messages he sent, you knew jungwon had changed. he was a completely different person now. he was now obsessed with you and was practically stalking you all the time. you became so paranoid that you avoided going out on weekends and you became cautious of your surroundings.