Please Read

Hey guys. I'm sorry to come back with an update like this but I'll appreciate it if you read.

First off I would like to thank everyone who had sent me such kind messages about my grandpa's passing, it really means a lot to me especially when I first heard the news about him passing. I thank you guys so much for doing it, it really helped me stay positive during those first few days. I am doing a lot better and am focusing on school. I have good grades right now and I feel happy with where I'm at in life.

But this update isn't really about me but more about the members of Enhypen. If you all don't know already, Enhypen had a concert in person and I believe it was available online as well. Lots of clips have been going around on social media. But there's been clips of Jake and Niki talking at the end and we see them crying.

If you all haven't seen the clips I'll just briefly explain them. Niki says that he misses his family a lot and if you don't know, he hasn't seen his family in a while. It hurts a lot knowing that he's so young and he's in a totally different country and the fact that he can't even see his family is so sad. I hope that belift can let him see his family soon cause it hurts seeing him sad and homesick.

Now for Jake, this one hurts a lot as well. Jake starts crying while talking and says that he did his best for his grandmother who is in heaven. Unfortunately his grandma had passed on his birthday and knowing that he held that pain in, even on his birthday vlive hurts a lot. Knowing that we didn't know how much pain he was in hurts. Guys please keep Jake and his family in your thoughts and prayers cause losing a loved one is really sad and painful.

I hope that Jake is able to visit his family soon to be able to have his family with him during this sad time. And I hope Niki gets to see his family soon.

Guys let's leave Enhypen kind messages on any of their platform, whether it's weverse, Twitter, Instagram, etc, please leave them sweet messages. It's not easy being idols and having to deal with their personal lives outside of work.

(And I would like to say happy belated birthday to Jake, though I wasn't able to make an update on his birthday, I would still like to acknowledge it. Happy belated Jake Day <3)

I will hopefully be back with an update soon, thank you all for your patience!

Word Count: 462 Words
Written: 11/19/21