you're in a toxic relationship with enhypen

this idea comes from tiktok. so many people have done this so i decided to do it myself. please remember that these are my own opinions and that none of these scenarios are true! hope you enjoy :)

• • •

heeseung — "why even try when you know i'm never going to love you back?"
if you were ever in a toxic relationship with heeseung, i feel like he'd be brutally honest with you. when you two got together, for some reason he wasn't all that happy. sure the thought of you two being a relationship didn't bother him too much but when you two actually got together, it doesn't feel the same. it starts off with small comments like "you're being clingy, stop" or "can you not do that?". just the little things you do annoy him. then as time goes on, i feel like he'd become more honest with you. and when you two get into arguments, that's when he would say some hurtful words to you and afterwards, he doesn't feel any regret toward you for saying what he had said.

jay — "it's sad seeing how hard you try to get my love"
i feel like jay wouldn't think twice before saying yes to be your boyfriend. for the first few weeks or so, he feels fine. but as time goes on, he slowly starts regretting his decision. he wishes he can go back in time and reject you. honestly i feel like jay wouldn't be as brutally honest as heeseung but he'd definitely say some harsh things. i do feel like he'd feel bad for not loving you as much as you love him but at the same time he wouldn't care. he has mixed feelings honestly. one moment he feels bad but the next moment he feels annoyed at how much you try to get him to show his love towards you. in his mind he's pretty much like, "why can't they get the hint that i'll never love them?"

jake — "you're never gonna be her/him"
if you were ever in a toxic relationship with jake, i feel like it wouldn't be good (like at all). we all know jake can be a bit flirty so i just know this boy would be flirting with people. even if you're with him, he doesn't care at all. in his mind, he wants you to get the hint that you're never gonna be good enough for him. also lowkey feel like he'd manipulate you into staying with him just cause he's confusing as well. if you two ever got into an argument i just know this boy would straight up say you're never gonna be like his ex. he wouldn't care how hurt you are by his words. honestly feel like he'd also compare you to his ex throughout your guys' relationship (which sucks).

sunghoon — "my biggest mistake in life was choosing you over her/him"
honestly i feel like jake and sunghoon give me the same vibe if you were ever in a toxic relationship with them. sunghoon would absolutely not give a damn about you. he'd just be full of himself and only think about him. so he'd be straight up blunt to you. like if you confronted him of cheating or something he'd straight up go, "yeah i did that, and what about it?". this man would not care at all. it's almost like he'd be proud of whatever he did. not only that but he definitely wouldn't regret saying hurtful things to you. even if you show a physical reaction to what he said, he doesn't care. would even go, "please, don't even bother crying. you're gonna look pathetic if you do".

sunoo — "i regret being with you"
okay for sunoo i'm gonna be honest, this boy would be two faced. to others he may seem nice and sweet and such a bundle of joy, but to you it's a whole other story. this boy would be toxic as hell. like he'd be giving you attitude all the time and also wouldn't really care about anything he says to you or about you. yeah, i just know this boy would talk bad about you to others, even your friends. that way your friends tell you what he said cause lowkey feel like he wouldn't say much about you to your face. and i know if you were to ever annoy him a lot, he would say lots of hurtful things. saying things like he regrets being with you or he wishes he never met you, stuff like that. and still, he would manipulate you to stay with him because he wants you to himself.

jungwon — "notice how it's always you putting effort in this relationship?"
okay for jungwon i feel like this boy wouldn't be as rude or blunt about how much he doesn't wanna be with you. if anything, he pretty much chooses to ignore you and doesn't show any emotions towards you. like if you wanted to hold hands in public, that boy would just put his hands in his pocket and act like he didn't hear you and see what you were doing. things like that pretty much. but i do feel like there are times where if you push jungwon to his limits (like being extra clingy or just annoying him), he'd be really mean. usually jungwon would choose to ignore you or just make excuses to not show affection to you, but if you push him over his limits, he'd say hurtful things. overall, he wouldn't show much love to you like others would do in a relationship.

riki — "it was a waste of time being with you"
riki is young and a teenager. teenagers can make stupid choices when they're desperate to be in a relationship. so for riki, the second you ask him out, he'd say yes. i have a feeling that riki would love the idea of a relationship but he's just not ready. and he finally figures that out when you two are a couple. after that, he immediately regrets his decision. i feel like he'd make it obvious that he wishes he had said no. i feel like riki would say rude things to you without even thinking twice about what he said. like he'd call you annoying or say he wishes he had said no to you without even thinking twice about your feelings. honestly i feel like he'd be oblivious to see how you react to his hurtful words. and if he does see some sort of hurt on your face, he wouldn't really care. cause in his mind he's like, "i mean i didn't lie, they need to stop being so sensitive".

• • •

new update! i was kind of debating if i should publish this but i decided to do it in the end. this one was difficult to do cause i could NEVER imagine any of the enhypen's to do this :( please remember that these aren't true and they are just my own thoughts! feel free to let me know your opinions in the comments <3

also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400k+ READS!! it's honestly insane how many people have read my book and it's only been like what— 11 months since i published this book? it's crazy!! thank you to everyone who's been reading this book. it means so much to me seeing so many people vote and comment on my updates! thank you guys so much and i love you all! ❤️

word count: 1262 words
written: 1/17/22 - 1/18/22