reaction : you telling them that you just want to be friends

back again with another update before the new year!! was inspired by a tiktok that i seen of someone doing this but with harry potter characters. this update will be shorter then my usual reaction updates.

also i'm making this as if you had a thing with the members but you weren't officially in a relationship with them. i hope you enjoy!!

• • •

heeseung:
- if you told heeseung that you just want to be friends, he would be confused
- "do you really just want to be friends love?"
- "with everything we've been doing, i'm surprised you just want to be friends and not in a relationship"
- "if this is what you really want, that's fine by me. but just know i'll always be here if you decide to change your mind love"

jay:
- if you told jay you just wanted to be friends, i feel like this man would be surprised and would let out a little scoff
- "beautiful/handsome, is this really what you want?"
- "surprised? well of course i'm surprised with what you said. you really think we can just be friends with everything we've done together?"
- "us as friends? you must be joking right?"

jake:
- this man would literally be flirting with you so much, trying to convince you that you don't want to just be friends
- "darling, us being friends won't stop me from being obsessed with you"
- "my love, i know you're smarter then this. do you really think it's normal for friends to kiss on a daily basis?"
- "trust me darling, by the end of the day i'll have you coming back for more"

sunghoon:
- yeah same as jake, this man would flirt with you to try and get you to take back what you just said cause ain't no way you're just staying as friends
- "babe, come on, you know the title as friends won't stop us from coming back to each other"
- "friends? you want to just be friends? oh doll, i'm sorry but that just won't due for me, and neither would it be good for you. i know you're just as obsessed with me as i am with you"
- "i can guarantee that you'll regret saying that you just want to be friends. watch."

sunoo:
- sunoo would be more tamed than jake and sunghoon. like wayyy more tamed. still surprised and shocked though but he'll be understanding
- "so you want to just be friends? but..why?"
- "i mean i understand why you just want to be friends but us being friends? really?"
- "if this is really what you want then i'm fine with that. i don't want to force you to do or be something you don't want to be"

jungwon:
- jungwon would be a mix of sunoo and jay if you ever told you that you just wanted to be friends
- "okay so friends is what you want us to be now?"
- "i mean i'm just surprised since what we've had has been going on for months. just wasn't expecting this at all"
- "i really do feel something for you but if you think us being friends is what's best for you, then so be it"

niki:
- okay for riki i can really just see you guys having a thing for each other but you're supposed to hate each other (i'm telling you, riki x enemies to lovers is just perfect!!). instead of telling riki that you just want to be friends, it's mainly just you wanting to ignore the fact that you have a thing for riki cause you hate him that much
- "babe, are you seriously trying to push away your attraction towards me because you hate me that much?"
- "i mean i hate you too but that won't stop me from having my eyes on you only"
- "hate me as much as you want, but i know that at the end of the day, it's me who's on your mind"

• • •

yeahhhh a new update after a while!! last time i updated this book, i was saying how this book may be coming to an end and i think i've officially made up my mind on what to do with this book.

i want to put out 7 more updates for each member. each update will be an imagine based on one of my updates i made a while ago. after those 7 updates that's when i'll officially say goodbye to enhypen reactions and put this book to an end. i'm not sure when each update will be out and can't guarantee that it'll all be published back to back but just know sometime in the next few months, this book will slowly be coming to an end.

it feels so weird typing that out knowing i've worked on this book since what, 2021? but i really do think it's time to start ending this book off since my life is starting to become more hectic with me almost finishing high school and literally starting college in august. before i put out the last 7 updates, i wanted to make this little update to tell you guys the news. i really hope you all understand and be sure to look out for my last 7 updates of each member!! i love you all so much and i hope you all had an amazing 2023!! hoping for a safe, healthy, and happy 2024 for each and every one of you!!

word count: 904 words
written: 12/31/23