Chapter Twenty Four

I sat down in my room and flipped through the channels on the television. I was going to be left alone until late tonight, or maybe even tomorrow. The whole Pure family had to go to one of their relatives birthday parties. And Mr. Kon had to drive them and stay in the car. Sound fun right? So here I am, watching TV shows that I can't understand because their accents are to hard to hear, it's a Saturday so I don't have to clean. And I'm alone.

In a huge mansion.

God why can't my friends be here? I'd throw a party of my own. No, I'm just kidding I wouldn't do that. But it's really lonesome here.

I sighed heavy and changed the channel again. Gage poked his head into my room. Oh yeah, when I said I was alone.

I kinda lied.

They were going to leave soon and I was just dwelling in my self pity of whats going to come. "Were heading out. You're sure your're okay staying here by yourself. I don't mind skipping out."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. "I'll be fine, you go out, have fun and be safe!"

He placed his hands on my hips and pecked my lips. "You sound like my mom when I go out with friends."

I giggled before he let go and peck me one more time before leaving the room. I closed the door behind him and walked back over to my bed. After a half hour of watching a muted TV, and laughing at the peoples facial expressions I decided to catch up with Locke.

I quickly picked up my phone and dialed his number.  After about five rings it went to a voice mail. I huffed out a breath of disappointment and decided to get something to eat.

Never knowing that, that idea was the biggest mistake I could have made...

I walked out of my room, closing the door behind me. I was just a the top of the stairs when I heard a loud crash come from the foyer in front of me. I jumped back and look up from my feet. Shock and fear flourish inside of me.

That evil smirk.

Those dark blue eyes, filled with hate.

Those hands caused me so much pain.

All of it was standing in front of me now.

"Oh Danny, what a pleasant surprise." He grinned demonically.

I back away, oh God, I can't be stuck with him... Not my father.

"Son, please, come down here. I would like to have a word with you."

Reluctantly I shook my head backing up into the wall. "Get your scrawny little ass down here." Dad growled.

 "No." I whimpered out.

I knew I saw him.

He stomped up the stairs and grabbed me by the arm. I may be strong, but his grip on my arm was even to tight for me to struggled out of. He pushed me down the stairs and grabbed my hair and ripped me back wards towards him.

"Just leave me alone, please." I whimpered a beg.

"No Danny, I don't think I will. I wont leave you alone until your out of my life... Permanently."

"I- I can be. I'm out of your life. Just leave me alone, stop hurting me."

He ripped my hair and push his fist into my face. I let out a shriek of pain, suddenly regretting telling Gage that I would be fine by myself.

"Stop!" I cried.

He shoved my face into the ground and began to kick me in my sides. I let out cries of pure terror and pain. I kept telling him to stop, why wont he stop.