Chapter Twenty Eight

~Gage's P.O.V.~

"Come on- come on..." Danny mumbled, tapping his fingers impatiently.

"Danny, calm down they'll get here soon." Mrs. Brown sighed.

He looked over at her. "You didn't have to lay in a bed for three days straight. Jeez, I just want to take a shower." He groaned.

Danny grabbed hold on my hand and pouted and the ceiling. Well, this is a side I've never seen of him before. I have to say it's rather adorable. Danny sat up and looked at Sophie.

"So-, what have we been doing in our classes lately?"

Sophie gave him a devious look before saying. "I kept all my homework so you can copy it when you get back, because I love you."

Danny looked pleased by this. "Love you too! But really, you didn't have to."

"Bitch please, you know you're happy about it." Danny's mom said, lightly tapping his shoulder.

He smiled at her and nodded. "I guess so." Then he turned to Kimberly and me.

"Don't you guys get homework too?" He asked.

Kim shrugged. "Gage and I usually finish it in class, and if not we have about an hour before classes starts that gives us time to finish it in school."

He made an "o" shape with his mouth. "That's cool." Danny mumbled.

"I wish our school was like that." Locke pipped in.

I noticed he doesn't talk a lot. Weird.

"Wouldn't that be amazing?" Kenzie sighed.

Right then a nurse came in and asked Danny some questions along the line of. "Are you in pain, do you feel good enough to leave, is your gash healed, do you want pain medicine?"

Danny replied a 'Yes' to all of them, except the one about his stab wound. It made me upset that he was still in pain and I couldn't do a damn thing about it.

"All right, lets get you guys home." The nurse smiled.

She pulled the I.V from his arm and signed him out. Danny got his clothes and went to the bathroom to change, leaving me with the Danny's mom and friends, seeing as my family wen to go start the car.

I watched as Sophie came over and sat next to me. "So." She began, "What have you and Danny been up to?" At the question, everyone leaned in.

"We uh... Nothing really?"

"Liar, so tell us, who kissed who first?"

"Danny kiss me first..." I said, more as a question.

"My little baby is growing up! Oh God, please go easy on my pumpkin."

"Wait, so have you guys, you know... Umph Umph?" Kenize said, making a thrusting action.

I felt my face heat up, oh hell now, I never blush.

"No! No we haven't!"

"Why not?" Danny's mom asked.

"I don't know."

"Are you guys official yet?" Locke asked.

"No, neither of us have really asked."

"What is this?! Fifty questions?!" A very red Danny asked.

Thank God.

"Danny! When did you get here?" His mom asked.

"At the begging of your interrogation." He said coming over to the bed and sitting on it. "I asked you guys not to embarrass us." He mumbled.