Chapter Ten

~Danny's P.O.V.~

"How predictable of you Gage." Kimberly hissed.

I jumped backwards, practically falling off the bed. I turned around to see an angered Kimberly storming towards us.

"I told you not to force him into anything!" She growled.

"I-I didn't." Gage murmured.

"Sure, then why was he so surprised when I walked in, hm? If Danny wasn't being forced into anything, then he wouldn't have been so scared!''

"You surprised us..."

"So what now, are just going to dump him after you have sex with him?!"

"N-no, I've told you... I don't do that anymore Kimberly!"

"Use me?" I hissed. "Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Danny, no-"

"I-I don't do that anymore." Kimberly mimicked Gage, finishing his sentence.

I shook my head. "Enough, go fight somewhere else." I whispered.

"Danny I swear!"

I shook my head, if they wont leave, then I will. I turned and left the room.

"Danny wait!" Gage pleaded.

I turned around and looked at him dead in the eye. "I am not a sex toy." I hissed.

Then an expression appeared on his face that actually hurt me. But I wasn't going to give in, I'm not going to be used. By any one.

I stormed out of the house and back downtown, not much further from where I ended up yesterday.

"Hey, look who it is, our friend from yesterday." I heard a voice say from behind me.

I turned around to see the guy who tried to pick a fight with me yesterday standing behind me.

"What do you want?" I growled at him.

He looked around at everybody. "What do you mean?"

I let out an annoyed sigh, "I'm not in the mood, if you don't want anything, don't talk to me." I hissed before turning around and walking away.

Before I took my third step I was dragged back by the hem of my shirt.

"Don't you walk away from me." He hissed.

I raised an eye brow at him. "Would you rather me run into you again, because I can do that too."

He growled at me before gifting me a punch in the face. I staggered backwards while people from the streets gasped and stopped to watch.

I looked up at him, grabbing my face. "You done now?"

"Nope." He grinned.

He threw his fist at me again, but I put up my hand, grabbing it and holding it in place. I pushed back, making him fall on his back and hitting his head with a thud.

"I'm not in the mood big boy." I hissed before turning around and walking away like nothing happened.

I wasn’t really sure where I was going, but I really didn’t care either. I just wanted to get away from everyone. Before, when I was at home, I would run to the abandoned park and stay there all day. But now I couldn’t do that. I wasn’t even sure if England even had a playground. I found a bench to sit on in front of an ice cream shop. I watched as young boy, probably 6 or 7 walking out, laughing with his father.

Jealousy filled me. Why couldn’t I have a father like that? I shook my head and began to walk further away from the ice cream shop. I must have dazed off because when I looked up, it was getting dark outside. I felt my phone violently begin ringing in my pocket. When I picked it up the caller ID read ‘Gage’. I let out a sigh and put it up to my ear.

“Hello?”

“Hello my ass! Where are you?!” Gage yelled in my ear.

I rolled my eyes and answered, “on the boarder of Stop and Yelling At Me Through The Phone!” I yelled.

“Danny, it’s getting dark, where are you really?”

I looked around, I really wasn’t sure. “Well I’m not sure, but I’m by a store called ‘Shelly’s Home Improvement?”

“Oh, you’re not that far from the house, stay there, I’m coming to get you.”

With that he hung up the phone. Was I nervous about seeing him? Yes. Why? I’m not sure…

I looked at myself in the window. I was in the same clothes I was in yesterday, seeing as I fell asleep in them. My hair was flat on my face, like usual. So pretty much, I looked the same as always.

I sighed and sat on the snow covered curb. It was actually pretty cold outside, my fingers were going numb and I’m sure my cheeks were red. I threw my hood up and shoved my hands in my pockets. I didn’t realize it was this cold. That’s one of the reasons I hate being angry. Everything else just disappears. Clouded away by flames of anger. Even though this time it was pure jealousy, but that’s different I suppose.

“Danny, that you?”

I looked up to see Gage standing in front of me. I nodded and got up.

“Wow, you’ve got to be cold.” He mumbled.

“I am.”

“Whats cold?”

I looked down.

“My hands.” I replied, bring one out and looking at it.

“Here.” Gage smiled before he grabbed hold of it.

I quickly retreated it away. “W-what are you doing?”

“You’re blushing again.”

“Stop it Gage.” I said pausing in my step. “I- I don’t want to be used for your toy…”

“Danny… I stopped doing that after I got my first real boyfriend…” He pleaded.

“But you’re admitting that you use to do that? Which means… How- how can I trust you!?”

Gage looked down… “Danny, I like you. I don’t want you to think I’m some slut. I just got you… I don’t wanna lose you again.”

“Gage, let’s go home.” I said, holding my hand out to him.

He took it and we walked home, hand in hand.

* * *

Gage threw me down on the bed and crashed his lips into mine. Instantly I responded by kissing him back. Our lips and tongue mingled together. Gage ran a hand up my shirt and rubbed my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him off his arms and knees so he was laying on me. I wasn’t sure what I was doing, but I like the feel of it. He pulled away from my lips and went straight to my neck. I held the back of his head as his lips and tongue wandered over my neck… Then he hit it. My soft spot. I let out a moan which made him smile against my neck.

“Sh-ut, up.” I breathed.

He moved his lips up my jaw and to my mouth. He pulled me up closer to him so we were both sitting and I had a seat on his lap. We pulled away and I stared into his eyes.

“Gage what are you doing to me.”

He got a smirk on his face.

“I’m winning.”

“N-no you’re not! You’re not changing me!” I blushed.

“Danny I have a question…”

I looked up at him and cocked my head.

“Uh… What did your dad do to you?”

I froze…