Chapter Thirty Three

He looked up at me. "My ex boyfriend is bothering me." He shook his head and sighed.

"Oh." I said. "Well, what is he doing?"

Gage shook his head, "Never mind just forget I said anything. Lets get some ice on that cheek of yours." He said pulling on my arms.

"No." I stubbornly said. "I'm not moving until you talk to me."

"Danny."

"Please Gage, you always let me talk to you, why can't you talk to me?" I begged.

"Because, I don't want to upset you."

I raised a questioning brow at him, crossing my arms.

"It's my ex boyfriend... Don't people usually get upset when they're with someone and they talk about their ex's?"

My heart skipped a beat when he said we were together, I quickly swallowed it down though. I placed my hand on his face and moved his hair out of his eyes. "Talk to me."

"Put ice on your face first."

"Gage!" I crossed my arms again and stared at him.

He shifted uncomfortably and sighed. "Well, last month Kimberly let it slipped about us with friends, plus the people who caught us kissing when you first came back, it leaked out fast. Not that that's a bad thing or anything, I'm actually kind of glad people know, but then Kyle, my ex, found out and now he wont leave me alone. He even followed me home yesterday. I, I just don't know what to do anymore..."

"He followed you home?" I hissed?

Gage looked up at me surprised for a second before looking down at his feet and nodding his head.

I sighed, "Did he do it today too?"

Another nod.

"Think he'll do it tomorrow?"

"I don't know, maybe." Gage said, sighing in defeat.

I put my hands under his chin and lightly lifted up his face. "I'll wait out by the gate if you want me to tomorrow."

He closed his eyes and nodded once again. "I'd like that, now can we please go put ice on your cheek, it looks like it's swelling up."

"Yes, now we can." I said, lightly rubbing it.

He grabbed my hand from my face and placed his lips gently on my cheek. He kissed it twice before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room.

I followed him down the long case of stairs and into the kitchen. He spun around and grabbed my hips, me jumping in surprise. He then lifted me up and placed me on the counter like a child.

"Aw, cute." He winked at me.

I blushed, "Not okay."

He laughed as he grabbed a plastic sandwich bag and filled it up with ice from the freezer. He turned back around and gently set it on my face. I flinched a bit from pain. It did hurt quite a bit.

"Sorry." He apologized.

"It's okay." I said, placing my hand over his.

He walked closer to me, moving in between my legs. He then grabbed the back of my head and hugged it close to his chest. With both of our hands still over the ice, they entwined with each others. I tilted my head up and kissed his neck. Gage smiled down at me and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me even closer. I place my free hand on his cheek and held his head in my hand, laying my forehead on his. His blue eyes sparkled down at mine. He gently placed his lips on mine in a short sweet kiss. I pulled away and noticed that Gage's eyes were glossed over with the shine of tears.

Instantly I threw the bag of ice behind me, and jumped off the counter. Simotanioulsy I wrapped Gage around in my arms. My arms around his neck, his hands clung to my shoulders. He burried his face in my neck, and I felt the warmth of his tears rolling down my skin.

"I'm sorry." He weeped. "I'm not crying because I'm not with him any more." He explained. "I'm just so frustrated..."

"It's okay." I said calmly...

I pulled away from him and wiped away his tears with my thumbs. "Are you okay?"

Gage grabbed my hand in his and placed a kiss on it. "Yeah."

I smiled at him quickly and looked down. "Hows your face?" Gage asked.

I sighed, "It's fine."

He smiled and lifted my face up with his thumb and finger wrapped around my chin. He pulled my face towards his and kiss me. I smiled quickly as he pulled away and hugged me.

I rested my head on his chest and close my eyes. His warmth emanating off of him onto me. I heard the subtle thump of his heart beat in my ear.

"I wish I could stay like this with you here forever." I blushed.

He chuckled, lightly once again kissing me.

                               ~Gage's P.O.V.~

I've been fighting with myself for a long time over this kid. I was falling hard for him. Everything he said made me skip a beat. I didn't want to be away from him, I just want to keep touching him. Sometimes when I'm at school I can't concentrate because hes on my mind to much. And earlier today, when we were fooling around, his moans are enough to satisfy me. I can't take him anymore.

As much as I want to deny it, as much as I'm afraid of it.

I'm in love with Danny.

I love Danny.

"Danny I l-" My heart skipped a beat as my mom walked in.

Her mouth went in an 'O' shape before she walked backwards out of the kitchen. I sighed in frustration and ran a hand through my hair.

"What?"

I looked up at Danny, his eyes looking straight into mine, his eye brows together.

"What were you going to say."

"Nothing." I replied, "Never mind, it was nothing."

He crossed his arms. "Really!" I said. 

He sighed, "Fine!"

He hopped down off of the counter and began to empty the ice pack in the sink. I wrapped my arms around his waist. It felt like it physically hurt my heart to see his face like that. And his night terrors, I wish I could just take all of his nightmares away. He could only have good dreams then. I rested my forehead on his shoulder.

"Gage, are you sure you're okay."

I nodded. I just want to cuddle with you. I thought.

I grabbed hold of his hand and pulled him upstairs. He followed without a peep. I pulled him into my bed room and onto my bed. He giggled cutely and opened up his arms. I comfortably cuddled into them and with that we fell asleep.

________________________________________________________

Sorry for such a short chapter guys :/