Chapter Twenty Nine

Sophie ran over to me and grabbed my hands. Running over to the bed and grabbing Gage, leaving Kenzie, Locke and Kimberly in the bed room.

"Alright guys, get Locke and Kenize together plan stars now!"

Gage and I both nodded, leaning closer in our small huddle.

"Okay first, Danny go back in the room, you're not needed. Oh and for this plan, just be yourself! You're adorable little self!"

I raised an eyebrow at her, but laughed and went back into the bedroom. Wonder what that was about...

~Gage's P.O.V.~

I watched Danny walk back into the bedroom before turning my attention back to Sophie.

"What's up?" I asked.

She gave me an evil grin before sitting down and leaning up agens't the wall. Once again she evilly smirked at me, patting the ground, informing me to sit there. I raised an eye brow but did as I was told. I sat down next to her and looked over.

"Okay, here's the plan." She began, "I want you to be really adorable with Danny. Like cuddle with him and kiss him a lot. Not any super sexy, hot make out sessions, but adorable little pecks and what not. Oh and say really cute things to him."

"How will this help get Locke and Kenzie together?" I asked.

"This will get them together,  because I want you to do all of this in front of them! And me too, just 'cause I think it's really cute!" She giggled.

"Okay,  but why couldn't Danny have heard this?"

"Because, his normal personality when he gets complimented, and other cute stuff is just adorable! I think it will make both Locke and Kenzie really jealous, they'll want it too. Seeing as they both obviously want each other, they'll turn to one another and in the end, if this plan goes right, Locke will 'ask her out'!" Sophie said, sounding triumph.

I shrugged. "Okay I guess we can do that."

"But, you can't tell Danny any of it!"

I smiled over at her, "Don't worry, I wont."

We both got up then and walked into the bedroom, and what we saw was extremely amusing.

"No! Damn it. Screw you. Ha! Take that you bitch!" Danny yell at Locke, as they held an intense game of patty cake.

Sophie cleared her throat making Locke stop and Danny hit him in the face. Sophie, Kenzie and Danny all exploded in laughed. Locke and I joining in soon after. After a good laugh attack we all kinda calmed down.

"Sorry Locke." Danny said.

"It's not okay." Locke grumbled.

"Stop being a dick." Danny mumbled.

"I know, I was just joking."

Danny smiled and laid down on the bed.

"You've become rather silly since you left, Danny." Kenzie smiled.

Danny looked over to her. "I have? That's weird." He mumbled...

~Danny's P.O.V.~

"So... You guys like me more then?" I asked.

"Yeah." They all said in unison, minus Gage.

Hm, that actually hurt a bit, eh I'll get over it.

"Danny!"

I sat up, knowing that voice was Mr. Kon's. "Be right back, maybe." I mumbled, getting up and walking down the stairs.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"A cab is here to bring your friends to their hotel. We got them and your mother 5 star rooms." He smiled.

I nodded, "I'll go get them."

I walked back up the stairs and to my room. "Hey, a cab is here to take you to a hotel where you guys are staying." I told them when I walked in.

"Poo." Sophie grumbled getting up from the bed, followed by Kenize and Locke. Sophie came over to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. "See you tomorrow, k? Bye bye Gage!"

I hugged her back and smiled, "Okay."

Then Kenzie gave me and Gage a hug before saying good bye and leaving.

"Later." Locke said to the both of us.

When the door clicked closed I turned to Gage. "Now what?"

He shrugged, "Wanna watch a movie?"

I walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "Like what?"

Once again he shrugged. Well that's weird. "Are you okay?" I asked.

He looked down and again he shrugged. "What's wrong?"

He yawned, "Nothing, let's watch Hangman's Curse."

"Okay." I agreed.

He went to grab the movie from his room, so I took the chance to brush my teeth and what not. After scrubbing my teeth, I cautiously lifted up my shirt. I scrunched my my face at the nasty, raw looking scar on my hip.

"Ew." I mumbled poking it.

I sighed and left the bathroom and sat back on the bed, just as Gage walked back in with the movie. He put the DVD in and laid down next to me.

"Good night." I whispered.

Gage turned around and pecked my forehead. "Night." He whispered back.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He looked down at me, before pulling me close to him. He rested his chin on my head, so I was resting my head in the crook of his neck. "Yeah, I'm just tired."

I wrapped my arms around his waist. "If you need anything, you can come to me."

"I know I can. Thank you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa, is it me or is this chapter really short... Sorry this will probably be my only update for a few weeks until I finish drivers training. I really am sorry, please bear with me. I will try to write little by little.