Chapter Thirty One

"Danny! Get your bitch ass over here!" Gage yelled to me.

"No-! I'm not ready!"

"That's not the only thing you're not ready for." I heard Gage mumble.

"I heard that!"

"Good! Maybe you'll prepare better!"

I looked over at him. "Challenged accepted!" I yelled pointing at him.

Gage smirked, strutting towards me. He backed me up to the wall. He placed his hands around my head.

"G-Gage what are you-" I was caught off by a gasp. I slowly felt his tongue run up and down my neck, before he kissed it.

"Boner alert." Gage whispered into my ear.

I felt my face heat up. "I do not you cock sucker!"

"Yes, yes I am."

My face once more heated up. "I don't like you."

Gage chuckled down at me, "Yes you do."

"Nope." I stubbornly said.

"Then tell my why you so eagerly let me have my way with you in the hospital."

Slowly my mouth opened. Gage smirked down at me before pushing his finger on my chin, closing my mouth.

"Don't let anything else in there but me."

"Ain't nothin' gettin' in my mouth!"

"Yes sir!" Gage solitude... "Or until you moan." He lustfully stated, rolling his tongue once again on my neck before biting it.

I tried to keep it in, but couldn't. My face flushed as I slowly let out a soft moan. Gage gave me a smug look. Defeated, I looked down at my shoes. "Shut up." I said lightly pushing him. Gage grabbed hold of my wrists and pulled my small body to his. "It's okay. It's nice to know I'm so irresistible."

I sighed into his chest, "You're so full of yourself." I mumbled as I cuddled more into him.

Gage tightened his grip on me, before kissing the top of my head. "You ready for our date now?"

I smiled and nodded. "Let me just grab my sweat shirt."

I walked over to my bed and pulled on my Of Mice and Men sweat shirt before running over to Gage. He smiled down at me before grabbing hold of my hand. We walked out of his house and onto the streets.

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked Gage.

He smiled down at me. "I have some ideas."

Excitement spiraled  through me. "Okay!" I giggled eagerly.

Gage smirked down at me, "Is this your first date?"

I looked the other way, "Maybe."

"Aw, you're so adorable, you have no idea!"

I blushed at the ground before a smile peeled on my face. "I'm glad I'm your first date." Gage said as we crossed the street.

"Here, follow me!" Gage smiled.

I nodded and followed him as instructed. We crossed the street and Gage stopped, looking up and down the road before waving his hand in the air. A cab pulled up to the sidewalk and Gage opened the door for me to get in. I sat down and watched Gage do the same.

"Go to L'Autre Pied please." Gage said.

"What?" I asked.

"A restaurant." He smiled.