Chapter Twenty Seven

"No stop it!" I screamed.

A hand clasped itself over my mouth as the pain erupted in my side. I struggled under the pain of the knife. As the knife was roughly ripped out of my side the hand over my mouth grasped my neck. I gagged for air. I took one more look around.

Gage was lying on the ground close to me, the life drained from his eyes. His arm was outstretched as if he was trying to crawl away. His blond hair now tainted with the red of blood. Gage's face was scrunched up with pain. Kimberly laid next to Mr. and Mrs. Pure. All three of them had slits slashed across their throats. 

"This is your fault."

I flung up in the hospital bed, piratically gasping for breath. My chest stung along with my eyes. I looked around, I was all alone in the dark hospital room.

"G-Gage?" I whispered in a horsed voice.

He hasn't left me for the last two days. Footsteps pounded their way towards me. My heart started to race, tears silently streaming from my eyes. My door opened making me scream. Who ever walked in screamed too.

"Danny what the hell?" Gage yelled, closing the door.

My breath hitched up in my throat. It was only Gage. I dropped back onto my bed and threw my hands onto my face. I didn't look up at Gage as I tried to regulate my breathing.

I felt the bed dip next to me. A hand grabbed hold of mine, pulling it from my face. Gage tangled his fingers though mine, pulling me up to his chest. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me close.

"Did you have another nightmare?"

I nodded my head as I held his shirt in my fists. Gage slowly rubbed circles into my back, laying us back down.

"Shh, Danny it will be okay. I'm here now. I wont let anything happen to you." He reassured me.

I put my hand on his cheek and looked into his eyes. A silent thank you was exchanged between us. He lowered his head and went to kiss my forehead. But instead of letting him kiss my forehead, I moved my face and captured his lips with mine.

He was shocked by this but was soon kissing me back. He wrapped his hand around my neck, pulling my face closer to his. I found myself feeling up his body as my hand ran it's way up his stomach. When I reached his chest I pinched his right nipple. Earning a low moan from Gage's throat. He pulled away from my lips, his breath heavy and ragged.

"That's not a wise thing to do." He growled in pure pleasure.

I smirked at him and began kissing his neck. Instantly reaching his soft spot, once again earning a rather sexy moan from him. I crawled on top of him, making sure I didn't pull out my I.V.

"Danny..." Gage moaned.

I smiled agens't his neck. "Please kiss me." He begged.

I moved my face up to his and kissed him, almost forgetting about my nightmare. His tongue tangled with mine. Our lips moving roughly agens't each others. My hospital room becoming a moaning mess. Forcefully I was lifted up and pushed under Gage. He grinded agens't me, making me gasp in surprise. Slowly I felt Gage begin to untie my hospital gown. He wrapped his arm around my bear back, pulling me closer up to him.

My heart was beating rapidly, it felt like was going to explode from my ribcage. His hands ran over my stomach down to my hips where he held a tight grip on them. Holding me down he made his way from my swollen lips to my neck.

"Gage..." I groaned as he violently sucked on my soft spot, leaving a mark.

I ran my fingers down his back, capturing the hem of his shirt in my hands, pulling it off. He only removed his lips from my neck from a split second when the shirt was by his face.