Chapter Twenty Six

~Danny's P.O.V.~

I awoke with a pounding head ache. I closed my eyes again to shield them from the sun creeping it's way through the thin curtains of the hospital room. I was only in here a day and I was ready to leave. But no, I couldn't.

I sighed and sat up, looking in the other direction of the curtain. I couldn't help but smile at the sight I saw. Gage curled up in the chair next to me a very cute expression on his face. But his neck hung in an awkward position, so I pretty much knew he'd have a sore neck when he woke up. There was a knock at my door, making Gage jump up, before a nurse walked in with my 'breakfast'.

"Here you go dear." She said in a thick English accent, which I have to say is really pretty.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, how are you feeling?"

I shrugged, "My body hurts."

She sent me an apologetic look, "I'll go get some pain killers, but you have to eat with them, so eat that up." Then she leaned in close to me, "I know it's gross." She winked at me before waving to Gage and leaving the room.

I shifted uncomfortably. I really was in pain. It even hurt to take a breath, let alone change my position of sitting.

"I'm sorry you hurt."

I looked over to Gage. "It's not your fault, don't worry about it.  I'm okay." I smiled.

He gave me a weak smile in return and stood up, pecking my lips before sitting back down. 

"Damn, my neck hurts." He complained.

Told ya.

"Must have slept weird."

I laughed a little, which was a bad idea because it sent and shockingly painful pain up my ribs and back.

"Weird, but cute." I cooed, to cover up the pain.

I looked up and smiled. There was a knock on the door again. The same nurse came in and handed me my pain killers, which I greedily took. She reminded me to eat before wishing me well and leaving.

I looked down at the tray on my lap. There was a Styrofoam bowl with a box of cereal next to it. Besides that there was suspicious looking eggs and bacon, and a carton of milk. I took the cereal and poured it in the bowl along with the milk. Setting the other 'food' aside.

"I know it's gross, but you need to try to eat all of that Danny."

I looked over at Gage and sighed. "I don't think I have that much of an apatite though."

 He smiled down at me. "You should at least try."

I glared over at the eggs. "I feel like if I poke it, they'll crawl away from me." I mumbled.

Gage laughed before standing up and kissing my forehead. "I hope you can come home soon."

"Me too." I sighed.

 He laid down next to me and rested his head agens't mine. I turned around to face him and smiled. He ran a finger down my jaw line, grasping my chin and pulling my lips to his. I smiled into the kiss. He pulled away and smiled softly at me once. We both were dazed in each others eyes we didn't realize that there were other people in the room until one cleared their throat.

Both Gage and I jumped and looked up. My mouth dropped. "Mom? Kenzi, Sophie Locke? What the hell are you doing here?!"

"Well hello to you too bitch face." Sophie mumbled.

"Uh..." Gage mumbled uncomfortably.

I smiled up at him. "Don't worry it's just my mom and a few friends. That," I said pointing to my mom, "Is my mom, that's Kenzi and Sophie and Locke. Their my best friends."

"Oh hi, I'm uh, Gage."

Kenzi squealed. "So are you the guy that turned Danny gay?"

Gage began coughing. "Uh, what?"

"Kenzi stop it." I groaned obviously blushing. "How did you guys get here?"

"You honestly think I'd just stay home while my baby boy is in the hospital?" My mom cooed making me blush harder.

"He he baby boy." Gage giggled poking me in the cheek.

"Gage!" I whined. "Now how did you get here?"

"Well, the people who are keeping you, they called her," Locke explained, pointing to my mom, "They told her you were in the hospital and said they sent a plane ticket out to her. She told us what happened so, we got plane tickets too, to come visit you. And meet him." Locke finished pointing to Gage.

Gage, who already got up from the bed and placed himself in the chair look up. "What about me?"

My mom went over to him.

"Mom." I warned.

She looked over at me with no good in her eyes.

"Mom!"

"Shh." She said putting her finger up to her cherry red lips.

She bent down and whispered something into Gage's ear. He shook his head no then whispered something into her ear.

"Gage don't go along with it!"

He winked at me before going back to listing to my mom. After a minute his face got red and he busted out laughing.

"Are you serious?"

"Sure am."

"Mom what did you say?"

"You're so cute!" Gage laughed, getting an aw from everyone.

"What did you tell him?!" I yelled to my mom.

Once again she put her finger to her lips and winked at Gage. "Our little secret."

He nodded. "Of course!"

"What the hell" I wined, frowning.

All of the sudden it started getting blurry in the room. I started to laugh uncountably, getting weired looks from everyone.

"Oh my god, did he get pain meds?" My mom asked.

"Uh yeah, is that bad?"

"He get so funny when he takes those." Sophie chirped in.

"And then I flew from the building and rode a horse until the water." I giggled.

"Oh god." Gage sighed.

"Hey mom, guess what." I slurred.

"What honey?"

"He wants my dick." I said pointing to Gage.

They all looked at him. "Don't deny it bitchhhhhh."

"Oh do you remember that one day when I found that dragon egg and we ate it for Halloween then we all got herpes and yeah."

They laughed at me. "Come onnnn I'm being cereal!"

"Danny I think you need to go to bed..." My mom said.

"I am in bed dumb ass."

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" She scolded.

"Can't, it's under my mouth."

"What?" Sophie laughed.

I laughed, then suddenly out of no where it got black.