Part - 58

(Longeeeeeeeesssstt part)

1 month later
Tae's POV

So y/n is now five months pregnant and she is completely free....she has no work pressure over her which I am really glad about....it's just some tiny bit work out and shopping for our babygirl which I let her do

Right now I am in the car going home quite early than usual because I am missing her and my babygirl...she might be getting bored at home.
Btw on the way I also grabbed some blueberry doughnuts which are y/n's favourite, it's been a while she had them..she will be really happy.
Though the doctor advised her to eat healthy but it doesn't mean she can't enjoy some of her favourites.

I reached home and walked in through the front door.

I saw Aunt Han in the kitchen.. cutting some veggies...she might be preparing for dinner...she prepares for dinner early because she has to go home.

Tae - " Hello Aunt Han."

I greeted her with  a smile.

Aunt Han - " Oh hello...Mr.Kim....you are back already?"

I nodded.

Then I went upstairs into the room to meet y/n.

As I walked into the room...I saw no one..I checked the bathroom..but there was no one even there.

I walked out and asked Aunt Han.

Tae - " Aunt Han... where's y/n?"

Aunt Han - " Mrs. Kim?...uh..she said she is going out for a while... maybe she is in the park of the building."

I didn't liked that 'maybe' in her sentence and quickly walked out of the house towards the park to find her.

As I reached the park...I saw some children playing on swings, with there gaurdians around...some old people talking and walking.

It was all lively but there was no sign of y/n anywhere.

My heart trembled a little.

Tae - " Where is she?"

I looked around our building, around nearby stores..but she was no where to be found.

My breath became uneven..and an  unknown fear was surrounding me.

I quickly went back home, to see if she came back
But no she wasn't back yet.

Tae's mind - " Is she fine?"

I quickly took out my phone and dialled her number.

The number you are trying to reach is currently switched off, please try after some time.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

I again went to Aunt Han.

Tae - " How long has she gone?"

I asked coldly because right now I am freaking out from inside.

Aunt Han - " It's been an h-hour and a h-half I guess."