Part 1

"Chaeng, I am sorry my love but your father and I are filing for an annullment. You knew very well that we did our best to fix Us but things are too complicated. I am so sorry my love we have to go through this, but i promise you that we will be still the good parents for you" my mother told me as she was crying one night at my room and hug me tight.

I was so angry with them, i know they are hurt as I am, i feel broken and upset about the situation. In fact i couldn't comprehend why a beautiful couple whom i've grown to see for the past 20 years of life would suddenly break their beautiful bond. I know it's not easy, I have seen them tried to be fine with each other but they always end up arguing and one leaving the other for a day or for a week even. I guess this decisions is for everybody's best even if it will hurt ME, their only daughter alive.

I look at my mother and she was devastated. I wanted to be there for them but I need to fix myself first before I could even do that. I couldnt be a good support system if I am hurting and broken and angry as her.

"I understand mom, but know that I am deeply hurt as much as you guys do. I don't know how your gonna fix this but I needed to be away for a while, tomorrow i will stay at grandmother's beach house to be alone for a while. I need to think mom and i hope you and dad would respect that, as i have respect and honored your decision to split up."  I said as i wipe my tears. Mother came up to me and hug me tight. I felt at peace at my mother's embrace, she always do this whenever I am hurt at everything and it always kept me warm and calm.

"I understand love, im really sorry for everything chaeng. But know that this is still your house, and i will be waiting for you always to come back when your ready okay love?" Mother smiled lovingly as she wipe my tears. I smiled back and hug her again. I'm so gonna miss my mom but i needed to this.

"Of course mom, i will call you every day and send you a message. You will take care of yourself mom okay? And call me if there's anything or nothing at all that you need arraseo? " i kiss mother's cheek and remained at her embrace. Mother smiled at my comment.

"Your really are like your father chaeyoung, i hope you will treat your future girlfriend just how you love me.." mother replied back.

"Mom.. i dont have anybody yet, i havent found someone so..hehe" i replied back. Mother and I can speak about stuff like this, she knew I am gay and luckily both of my parents are supportive of this. It's just that i dont have anybody yet to love. I am already a college graduate and i do manage my own digital company which specializes on arts,photography and stuff. You can say that i am a fortunate child. Having to live a dream I always wanted. My parents are into the medical field and business as well, being the famous medical doctor's at  Seoul and owns various hospitals here,people wondered why their only daughter was never inclined to their passion. I guess my heart is not on medical aspects but with life and the beauty of it and all. Anyway as i said those words to mother she replied..

" of course you will find your love soon my daughter, and i want you to promise me chaeng, that if you will meet her and your sure of her. Love her as much as you love me and please..let me meet her okay? " my mother speaks like she really wanted me to have a girlfriend soon. I replied smiling..

"Of course mom! Hahaha, i will bring her to you and i will love her as much as i love you and dad. I promise" i kissed mother's cheek. She smiled back and said.." good girl,now pack up and your grandmother's beach house is ready, i called our landlady and informed her of your arrival tomorrow. " she said.

As she was about to leave my room,mother look back and said..
" chaeyoung,love. Thank you for understanding and i love you so much remember that okay?" She said with a teary eyed. I rushed to hug back mother again and said..
"It's okay mom, it will take time for me to really accept it but i do understand. Thank you for allowing me to be alone sometime while i process things, and i love you and dad so much mother."  Mother smiled and pat my back.

"Go and pack now, wake me tomorrow before you go okay?" Mother told as i nod my head and she closed the door. I started to pack my suitcase and called my friend tzuyu and informed her of my sudden decision. Tzuyu understands the whole situation and she assured me to take care of my company while i was gone. What a wonderful friend she really is to me, i couldnt thanked her enough.

I pack my things and brought my essentials with me,my camera,my lenses everything i needed to enjoy myself at the beach house. After i finish packing, i laid at my bed and think about everything. What's life gonna be like now that i am staying only with mom, it feels incomplete but i know everything will be alright soon. I was hugging my tiger plush toy when i didnt notice i started to sleep and hope that everything will be okay for tomorrow..

Author notes:

Hi guys! This is another story about michaeng and i hope you will like it.:) feel free to comment. Thank you:) its nice to be friends with all of you:)))