Part 3

The next day, chaeyoung woke up early to go to her grandmother's beach house. She fix her suitcase on her car and went back inside their home to say goodbye to her mother. She just called her father on her mobile phone to inform him about her vacation.

" mom, i will leave now. You take care of yourself arraso? Please call me and update me if anything." She said as she hug her mother.

"Alright chaeng, take care there and enjoy your vacation okay? Remember that I love you" her mother said as she kissed chaeyoung's cheeks.

"Yes mother,i will go now" as she  bid goodbye.

Chaeyoung went inside her car and start to drive. It will take her an hour to reach her grandmother's beach house. As she was driving, she couldnt help to think about her life and what the future might bring. She turn her music on loudly, as her tears wont stop to fall from her face. She is hurting and she acknowledged it. She continue to drive to her destination when she received a phone call from her best friend tzuyu.

"Hey cub your driving? Are you okay?" Tzuyu worriely asked chaeyoung. Silence was heard from the other line as chaeyoung was contemplating on what to tell her. After she compose herself she sadly replied..

"Hey.. yeah i'm already on my way there tzu. Thanks for calling me by the way. Is everything fine over there?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Don't worry about anything chaeyoung, i will take care of it. You take a rest there and call me always for an update, you know i love you right? I will visit you there over the weekends and lets have a drink?" Tzuyu said excitedly.

"Sure tzu, i will wait for you here. Anyway i got to go now. Take care yeah? " chaeyoung replied.

" alright cub, take care and call me when you get there... and chaeng, i love you okay? And im always be here  for you" tzuyu said.

The friends both hung up the phone as chaeng continues her drive. Chaeyoung's heart was somewhat at peace from tzuyu's phone call. She was lucky to have a friend like her. After an hour, chaeyoung arrive at her grandmother's beach house. She park her car and the land lady was already waiting for her. She park her sports car and went out. She roam her eyes to the beach house and how it has not change a bit. She remembers how she and her grandmother used to play at their balcony with her parents. She looks at the beach just in front of their house, she was mesmerized how the see was calm and how she wish her heart was like the sea.  She stays outside their front balcony and as she turn her face towards their neighbor house just a pool away, she notice that the house was renovated. She was curious.

"Uhmm oemma, where are our old neighbors from that house?" She ask her old landlady.

"Uhmm ms. Chaeng, the Sakuri family move already to tokyo last year and sold their house to a young lady i think. I just spoke to their land lady that is very young and she said Ms. Myoui was the owner of the new beach house. I havent seen her though as she seldoms goes here" the land lady told chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung just nods her head.
"Anyway oemma, im gonna go upstairs and take a rest, please wake me up in the afternoon. Thank you oemma for taking care of me." Chaeyoung bowed her head and proceeded to her room. She fix her things and lie down on her bed. She thought of taking a nap as it is still 9 o'clock in the morning. She wanted to check the sea but she thought of checking it out in the afternoon. She checks her phone and called her mother that she arrived until she fell asleep.

Meanwhile at Mina's house..

Knock knock knock...

" minari are you awake?" Nayeon unnie said as she went closely to the sleeping Mina. She looks so peaceful while asleep. Nayeon unnie woke up the sleeping Mina as she needs to eat her breakfast as she didnt eat anything from last night.