Part 8

The next morning, Mina woke up with an arm clinging at her body. She look at her side and saw the beautiful chaeyoung still sleeping beside her. The heiress looks really peaceful on her sleep. Her lips that are still a bit swollen from last night, her face that is so soft to touch, her breath that smells mint and her scent to die for. Mina's heart was very happy remembering the love they shared last night.

She already knew in her heart how special the heiress is to her, being chaeyoung has given herself with her whole heart and without inhibitions. Her heart beats so fast just being beside chaeyoung. As she looks at the sleeping goddess, she carefully remove some strands of hair on the younger's face and softly kissed her lips. The kiss made chaeyoung slowly wake up from her slumber. Chaeyoung slowly opens her eyes and immediately see Mina smiling lovingly at her. Chaeyoung smiled back and hug Mina tighter and close her eyes.

"Goodmorning your highness.." mina said as she kissed chaeng's forehead. Chaeng smiled and replied..

"Goodmorning too Mina. How was your sleep?" She said as she softly open her eyes to look at the beautiful goddess.

" it was amazing being able to sleep with you" mina warmly smiled.

"That's good to know.." chaeng replied.
They cuddled for a while with their clothes on, when Mina broke the silence they had.

"Uhmm chaeng..can i tell something" she told chaeyoung as the latter was still lying on her chest embracing her. Mina was caressing the younger's back.

"Hmmm? What is it? " the younger one replied.

Mina sigh and said..

" i know it's too soon, but i just want you to know that I like you so much. And after last night, i want to thanked you for trusting me with your heart and body. I like you chaeyoung and i want to court you if you will give me a chance" mina sincerely said to the almost sleeping chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung open her eyes quickly as she heard Mina's confession. She remained calm eventhough her heart is beating so fast. It was the sweetest things she had ever heard from a girl. And it was not an ordinary girl, it was her.. it was Mina..

She kept silent for a while as she was contemplating on what to answer back. She remained in the same position when Mina notice chaeng's silence. Mina caressed chaeng's back and said..

"Please say something chaeng,." Mina said worriedly. Chaeng sit up in a comfortable position and look at Mina sincerely..

" you like me as in like-like and you wanted to court me?" She said smiling. Mina finds it amusing and nods her head as a yes.

" uhmm but we just met Mina and my life is complicated. You might get tired and eventually leave me and i will get hurt" she said sadly. Mina caressed chaeng's face and replied.

"Chaeyoung, i like you, in fact i think i love you more than a friend. My heart beats so fast when im with you, i feel the butterflies at my stomach and i really want to be with you. Please give me a chance" she said sincerely which earn a smile from chaeng.

" did you just literally confess your feelings to me mina? Haha" chaeyoung answered. Mina laugh a bit.

"I guess i did chaeng. So please?" She asked again. Chaeng smiled and nod her head.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes Mina, i like you too but we have to take it slow to be sure if that's okay. And yes i will allow you to court me as you wish. " chaeng said sincerely as she looks at Mina's eyes.

Mina's eyes widened and shines brightly as she heard chaeyoung's answer.

"Yes! Thank you chaeyoung! I really like you and i promise to be the best suitor for you hehe" mina said excitedly as chaeng laugh at Mina's silliness.

" dont promise mina, just do it.. and you dont have to be the best suitor, just be yourself and love me and that's really enough" chaeng replied.

Mina hug chaeng so tight and kissed her once more. Chaeng answered her kisses once more and it turn out to be a small make out session between the two.

"Where does the take it slow part enters now?" Chaeng answered while they broke the kiss. Mina replied..

"Haha sorry, i couldnt get enough of you." Mina said as she hug the younger one.

"It's okay, im just teasing you. But uhmm can we have a breakfast? As im starving already mina"

"Of course Love we can, i will prepare for us okay?" Mina said lovingly. Chaeyoung was surprise at the terms of endearment mina uses towards her but otherwise she loves it. She adores it so much.

"Love huh? Haha" chaeyoung tease once more.

"Of course Love, i will call you that starting today even if you dont like it to be called at that." Mina answered back.

"Well i dont have a choice then dont I?" Chaeng replied and mina smiled. After a while they both fix themselves to have breakfast together. Mina is always assisting chaeng on everything that she does, which chaeng was not disturb at all. In fact she enjoyed being taking cared of by Mina..

Both Mina and chaeyoung wish and hope that this new relationship between them although not yet official will end up into something good. It might worth a try afterall..