Special chapter

As Mina and Chaeyoung officially became a couple since that day of their whirlwind romance. Chaeyoung decided to bring Mina to her parents to finally introduce her.

"Love?" Chaeyoung said as they cuddled on their bed at the same beach house they were in.

"Yes love anything?" Mina said..

"I have been thinking, since we are officialy on a relationship. It's just but right that i will let my parents know about you. I mean you dont deserve to be hidden, i know my life is complicated being with the social status i am in, but i do want the world to know that you and I are together" chaeyoung sincerely said as she looks at Mina's eyes. Mina on the otherhand was so shock and teary eyed as she couldnt believe that chaeyoung would be so proud of what they have and for her.

"Are you sure babe? I mean im really happy, and honored. At least the media will know if ever that the heiress is already taken!" Mina said as she laugh and kissed her lover's lips.

"Hahaha why? Will you be jealous if the world will known that I am not?" Chaeng teased her cute girlfriend. Mina rolled her eyes and stand up and kept silent.

"Hey what's wrong? Im just teasing" chaeng said as she hug Mina from behind.

"Of course i'd be jealous and i'd get mad. Your mine chaeyoung you get that?" Mina said sternly as she look back and hold's chaengs face. Chaeng smiled and replied while still on Mina's embrace..

"Scary!! Hahaha i know my love, and I am only yours alright?. Now be ready and we will go to the mansion this afternoon" chaeng said. Mina got surprised.

"Love this afternoon?!! I dont have a dress yet? Gosh! Unpredictable!" Mina whined and chaeng find it so cute. Chaeng hugs her and said..

"Relax i got you covered. Your new tailored dress is already at the cabinet. I personally made that for you,along with the shoes i ask to personally customized for you.. and wait imma give you something before i forgot" chaeng broke the hug and went to her secured cabinet. She opened it with the code. It's a vault inside her room. Mina's eyes were wide open on everything that she is hearing and from everything chaeyoung is doing..

Chaeng brought out a small gold box,a square one and give it to mina.

"Here open it babe.." she handed the box to Mina. Mina reluctantly take the box..

"W-what is it babe? What's all of this?" Mina shyly said. She opened the box and it revealed a set of diamond pairs of jewelry from the necklace, the bracelet,the earrings and most especially the customized ring.

"Babe w-whats the meaning of this?" Mina asked nervously.

Chaeng with her all smiles took out the ring first and said,

"Well these are one of my grandmother's set of jewelries, she gave it to me before she passed away and said to give it to the lady i wish to be with forever.. and.. im sure your the one i wanted so, Mina? Uhmm i know its too early but will you be officially my wife?" Chaeng ask mina lovingly as she holds the ring on her hands.

Mina was so shocked and tears are falling from her eyes, Mina was beyond happy, and she said nervously..

"Y-yes! Of course yes! And yes! I love you so much" mina replied as she hug chaeyoung and kiss her passionately. Chaeyoung kiss her hungrily, and as they broke the kiss panting, chaeng let mina wear the diamond ring on her ring finger.

"It looks beautiful on you babe,suits you well. Your my precious diamond" chaeng said smiling. Mina was so happy..

"But how did you know my ring size and how did you plan all of this? " mina said curiously. Chaeyoung laugh a bit and said..

"Have you forgotten whom your in a relationship with my love? " chaeyoung furrowed her eyebrows while smiling.

Mina mouthed an "ow" as she forgot how rich and powerful her girlfriend/fiancee is.

"Hahaha yeah right. Babe i love you and i cant wait to be Mrs. Son and have your children. I love you so much my love. Thank you for choosing me" she said warmly as she hugs and kissed her fiancee. Chaeyoung hug her back and replied..

"I love you more my Minari.." as she kissed her lips.

After the meet the parents scene, both families supported the couple's relationship. And after a month they were married at the same beach house per the couple's request. The ceremony was attended by both families and their best friends. The couple was very happy to finally sealed their relationship with their wedding vows and Mina promised chaeng that she will make their family as perfect as she can and she will love chaeyoung with all her heart. Chaeng on the otherhand was beyond greatful for having Mina on her life, she can finally say that her heart and her life is already complete having the love of her life, her mina by her side..

-end--