Part 10

Back to Seoul City Court Room..

Chaeng and her mother along with Tzuyu arrive at the Seoul Court room accompanied by their lawyers and body guards. It was a private forum arranged by the higher court considering the people involve are prominent people.

Chaeng's father was also present, as the latter happily hugs her father. Her parents were civil with each other, and no anger can be seen from their eyes. In fact the former couple greets each other warmly and kissed each other's cheeks. As the proceedings were ongoing, chaeyoung and tzuyu was at the side of her mother listening to the amicable settlement both of her parents agreed upon.

Because chaeyoung is already at legal age, her custody is not a matter. She can choose which house she will stay and vice versa she is also allowed to be visited by both of her parents.
Chaeyoung decided to stay at her mother's house which is their current house as a family before her parents were separated, and her father agrees with it.

After an hour of serious discussions, both parties agreed on the important matters on their business. Being chaeyoung as the only child, it was agreed that all of their businesses as a couple were to be given to chaeyoung as an heir. All of their properties bought as a couple will also be given to chaeyoung. Chaeyoung will visit her father anytime she likes and she is welcome to stay at her father's mansion anytime she chooses to.

The session ended well, although they must admit that it is a sad and a heavy day for them as a family. Chaeyoung bids her father goodbye as tears left her eyes. Her father hug her tight and wipe her tears.

"Dont cry my love, you will still see me visit you and your mother. It doesnt mean that you will not see me even if were not together anymore. There are things you will understand in time. But i want you to not hate me and your mom for our decision okay?" As he hug chaeng and wipe her tears.

Chaeyoung nods and replied..
"I understand dad, it's just so hurtful seeing us breaking apart.."

Her father hug her again and replied..
"Soon my love, it will all be better for you and for your mom and for me as well. We are hurting too but this will be for the best okay?, now go and be with your mom, she is waiting for you. Visit me often okay my love?" Her father said. Chaeng hugs one more her father and bid her goodbye.

She went to her mother and hug her tight. She in fact cried to her mother's embrace. Chaeng's mother tried her very best to pacify her as her mother knew how hard it is for her daughter.
After a while when chaeng was calm, her mother spoke to her inside their car..

"Chaeyoung my love, would you like to stay at our home for a while or at the beach house? Im sorry for everything baby. But you have been very brave and very calm and we are so proud of you." Her mother said as she holds chaeng's hands.

Chaeyoung smiled at her mother and said..
" i would like to stay at the beach house mom for the meantime, and i need to tell you something..i met someone mother,someone special, she is our neighbor and her name is Mina. She owns the M&M clothing line.. she was the one who bought the other beach house from our previous neighbor before" chaeng said sincerely to her mother. Her mother smiled warmly and replied..

"Oh wow.. what a good news my love, is she pretty? I know that clothing line my love, it has branches all over seoul. Does she know who you were?" Her mother curiously ask, and chaeng gladly answered.

"She is very beautiful mother, like you..
And yes she knows who i am and what family we are, but she doesnt seem to care at all and she in fact  want to court me mom, so what's your opinion about it?" Chaeng ask.

Her mother thinks for a while and replied..
"Well my love, if she is really sincere with you and you feel something for her then allow her to court you, and let me meet her"