Part 16

The next day chaeng woke up feeling a little better than yesterday. She woke up with the sleeping Mina beside her, Mina's arms embracing and spooning her. She quite remembers that Mina take care of her yesterday when she fell asleep at the couch in her balcony. Chaeyoung smiled with the thought of it.

"She won't give up easily on me is she?. She must have been really sorry" chaeyoung said to herself. He sudden movements woke up the sleeping Mina.

As Mina saw chaeyoung already awake lying beside her, she immediately groggily woke up and check chaeyoung's temperature. Chaeyoung just look at Mina lovingly and Mina does the same.

"Hey..your awake. How are you feeling?" Mina said as she softly touch chaeng's cheeks. Chaeyoung was touch to Mina's actions towards her as she replied..

" i feel a little better,thank you for taking care of me" she calmly said. She is still a bit hurt but she is not so naive not to appreciate Mina's effort on winning her heart back.  Mina smiled and said..

"That's good to hear, i will prepare breakfast for you so that you can take the medicine okay?" Mina said lovingly as she went out of the bed and do her morning routine.

Chaeyoung remained on her bed and replied casually..

"You dont have to, i can ask oemma to prepare my food"

Mina knew theyre still somewhat not okay and so she would do everything for chaeyoung to win her love back.

"I insist my love. I want to make sure you will eat healthy okay? C'mon let me help you stand up and go to the wash room. " mina went outside the bathroom and went to chaeng's bed to help her stand. Chaeyoung felt like a child nurse by her mother with what Mina is doing. She must admit she still loves Mina so much and what she is doing now is really more than enough to forgive her, but chaeng's heart is still somewhat hurt whenever the flashback of that night comes to her mind.

As Mina was assisting her, mina couldnt help but to be mesmerized with her girlfriend's beauty. She notice that the heiress was in deep thought again as she is so silent.

"Hey love are you okay or you still have the headache? You seem quiet?" Mina worriedly said as she touch chaeng's forehead. Chaeyoung shakes her head as she tries to erased in her mind the scene she dont want to remember. Chaeng went inside the bathroom to do her morning routine slowly as she dont want to stress her body too much.

Mina then allowed chaeng to do her routine as she said to the heiress..

"I will wait for you at the balcony for you to have your breakfast okay?" Mina said as she want down to prepare their food.

Chaeyoung heard the door closed. She closed her eyes and feel her heart.
"What is she really doing to me? Am i ready to fall in love with her again? But what if it would happen again?..tsk! Mina, mina,mina.. what are you doing to me?" She said to herself.

After a while of doing her morning care, she took a good warm bath and dress comfortably with her yellow hoody and flesh mini short. She sprayed her favorite perfume and fix her hair, she really looks perfect as she checks herself in the mirror.  She knew Mina is waiting downstairs for them to eat. She actually dont know anymore what to react with Mina. She loves her still that's a fact. But maybe she needs to trust Mina again so that these certain inhibitions she got will be erased in her heart.

She slowly went down from her stairs and proceeded at the balcony where her girlfriend was waiting. When Mina saw chaeyoung approaching, Mina stands up from her seat and
greets her stunning girlfriend. She actually prepared a healthier breakfast for the heiress.

"Hi my love, you took a bath, you look absolutely stunning as ever" mina said smiling as she hold's chaeyoung's soft hands and guided her to the couch to eat. Chaeng on the other hand allowed Mina to hold her as she was touch to see all the food she prepared.