Part 4

The next day..

Chaeyoung woke up from the beautiful sunlight that shines from her room. She woke up with a bit of a  headache from the drinking session she had last night. She stretch her hands and fix herself realizing she has left her laptop at the balcony. After she went to the bathroom and fix herself, she wore a short jean shorts and her white hoodie that would cover her hair and went outside her balcony to savor the breathe of the air coming from the waves of the sea.  She checked her laptop if its not drained after leaving it outside and also check her emails. Even though she is on vacation, she never forget to check on her company being the responsible boss she is. After answering some emails, her land lady went up to her balcony and gave her the morning coffee she badly needed.

"Good morning Miss chaeyoung, did you have a nice sleep? Drink this, it will help your headache from last night" the land lady said smiling as she gave chaeyoung her cup of warm coffee. Chaeyoung smiled warmly and took the coffee and take a sip of it. It was delicious and warm. It warms her heart and mind.

" hmmm wow oemma, the coffee tasted so good! Thank you oemma for this" chaeyoung said smiling as she look back at the landlady fixing her mess from last night. The land lady smiled back and said.

"Your welcome Miss,anyway the breakfast is ready at the balcony down. You can take it there miss chaeyoung, the view is much more nice. C'mon you need to take your medicine too for the headache. Go down whenever your ready okay?" The land lady said. Chaeyoung just smiled and replied.

"Okay oemma five minutes and i will be there" 
The landlady went down after she cleans chaeng's balcony. Chaeyoung went ahead to her balcony as she holds her warm coffee and stares at the lovely beach. The waves that is raging yet so calmly on the sand. The blue water that reflects the sky from above. What a wonderful scenery it is. It actually calms her aching heart and disturb mind seeing how peaceful it is. The fresh cold air that hugs her body even with her hoodie on sents shivers to her body. She was blankly staring at the beach when she saw a young fine beautiful lady walking at the beach,not so very far from their house. The lady was slowly walking taking  her time and admiring the beautiful sea. She is a goddess chaeyoung thought. As the sunshine reflects on her face and the wind blows her soft long hair. The young beautiful lady was a bit tall, wearing a simple flowery dress, she is petite and she smiles warmly looking at the beach. Chaeyoung hearts beats so fast as she looks at the lady  who is now in front of her balcony. The lady looks at chaeyoung's direction above and for the first time their eyes met...

The lady look at chaeyoung's loving eyes and smiled warmly at her. The young beautiful lady wave her hand to chaeyoung and chaeyoung was mesmerized by the young lady's beauty. Her eyes that says a thousand words, her smiles that instantly warms chaeyoung heart and make it at peace. Although she must admit the fact that her heart skips a beat from the beauty of the lady in front of their house. Chaeyoung smiled back lovingly and warmly. They both stare at each other for a while,smiling. The lady knew in her heart upon seeing the small petite lady at the balcony that the small lady is super beautiful beneath those hoodie.  The lady was Mina..
Mina was walking at the beach admiring the beauty of the cold morning when she saw a small lady at the balcony from last night drinking her coffee and looking afar. She decided to go in front of her neighbor's house where her balcony is overseeing the view down. Mina knew it was probably the none other than famous heiress of the Son's,  as what naeyon unnie told last night. Mina was actually surprised that the Son's heiress was so young looking and yet very simple with her white hoodie on that covers her hair and wores a short jean shorts that reflects her petite model looking body to die for. When Mina was able to reach the front of he neighbors house. She look up at the balcony where the heiress is at and smiled to her and wave her hand. The heiress was a bit shocked to see her smiling, mina thought to herself,but nevertheless, the heiress was able to smile back at her. Mina on the other hand was mesmerized with the heiress beautiful cute smile. Her dimples that radiates on her face, her eyes that cannot be seen when she smiles and even from a far Mina knew that her skin was so soft,. Mina wave her hand back to the heiress and the heiress was just looking at her smiling.