Part 15

At the beach house..

Chaeyoung went home that night at the beach house and took her much needed rest. She knew Mina was there too as she saw her car park outside when she reached home.

She was thinking of the latter's explanation yesterday at her office. She wanted to believe everything Mina said, but her heart is hurting from what she saw. Is it because she is hurt that's why she couldnt trust Mina again? Or she is afraid that it will repeat itself again. Her head is hurting still as she thinks about it more. She is resting and she needed the peace and calmness the beach house has to offer. It is indeed chaeyoung's sanctuary. The only place where she can be at peace with herself.

She woke up still a bit dizzy and running some fever here and then, luckily her oemma prepared her some breakfast and her medicine.
She decided to take her breakfast at the balcony overviewing the beach as fresh air is good for her,although thr cold breeze is not much of  a help for her fever.

While she was eating her breakfast and was able to take her medicine, she decided to answer her emails and was able to attend to her very important meetings via zoom. After a while she felt sleepy and decided to take a rest at the sofa bed in her balcony. She lied down as she allowed the sound of the waves and the fresh cold air serves as a lullaby to her sleep.

Meanwhile, Mina came out to her balcony as well thinking about what she will do with chaeyoung, when she notice that chaeyoung was sleeping at her house. She didnt knew chaeyoung would go home at the beach house after their encounter yesterday.

"When did she arrive here?" Mina said. She carefully went to the other side balcony where she saw a peaceful chaeyoung sleeping at the sofa bed,with her laptop open. The heiress is really beautiful on her sleep,wearing her pink hoodie and a white short that looks so sexy on her. Mina's heart was beating fast as she went near chaeyoung and she couldnt help but to kiss the latter's forehead. She remember's that the heiress is still sick since yesterday.

She check on chaeyoung and her girlfriend is still warm. Chaeyoung shivers while she sleeps and that cause mina to worry. She needed to bring chaeng on her room as the wind is getting more colder than expected. Mina was afraid to wake her up as she knew the heiress was upset towards her but she needed to do what she needs to do.

Slowly, mina caressed chaeng's face as the latter slowly open her eyes. The heiress looks so weak as she gently open her eyes and look at the worried Mina infront of her.

"W-hat are you doing here mina.." she said in a weak sleepy voice. Her voice is tired and she is clearly not well. Mina took the courage and said..

"Hey love, i saw you sleeping here outside, and it's getting cold. Your fever is still up, you need to go upstairs at your room to rest" mina said gently as she caressed chaeng's face. Mina couldnt back out now from chaeyoung even though she knew the latter might resist her.

Chaeng weakly and slowly take a sit before she stands up. She felt dizzy and as she stands up she was about to fall down but luckily Mina was there to hold her to an embrace.

"Careful chaeng..your still unwell, do you feel dizzy? Can you walk?" Mina ask worriedly.

Chaeng weakly answered.." thanks, yes i can"" chaeng slowly proceeded to go inside her house and to her room as Mina help her to bed. Chaeyoung allowed Mina to assist her as she knew she is to weak to argue or questioned Mina on what she is doing. Mina on the other hand was happy enough that her girlfriend is allowing her to touch her and take care of her despite their misunderstanding.

Chaeng lay down on her bed as she massage her head as it was hurting her too much. She closed her eyes. Mina notice this and went beside chaeyoung.

"Chaeng. Does your head hurt so much? Here drink this first" mina said as she let chaeyoung drink the medicine.

"Yeah and it feels so cold" chaeng said while eyes closed. Chaeng is sleepy and tired,but nevertheless allowed Mina to be by her side.

Mina lied down beside chaeyoung on the bed and turn chaeyoung's sleepy body towards her,allowing chaeyoung to embrace Mina. Mina silently smiled at the heiress actions.

"I hope your hugging me not just because your sick, i love you so much please forgive me" mina said softly as she kissed the sleeping chaeyoung.  Mina allowed herself to sleep beside the heiress, she missed her so much, her kisses,her touch, her warmth and her love for Mina. And now that the heiress is at her embrace, she promise herself to win her back, no matter what it takes..