Part 11

The next morning, Mina woke up a bit earlier than usual. She found chaeyoung beside her on her embrace deeply sleeping. She looks at the heiress and softly kiss her lips. Her lips that smelled of mix alcohol and mint. She smiled as chaeyoung stirs on the kiss but slowly drifted back to sleep. Mina knew the heiress would wake up with a hang over and a headache as she was really drunk last night. She decided to prepare chaeyoung a warm soup and prepare her medicine so that it will all be ready when the heiress will wake up. Mina knew it's the least she could do for her lover, considering she has no idea on why is chaeyoung suddenly went back to the city and came home drunk.

After an hour of preparation, Mina went back to chaeyoung's room with the warm soup and the medicine she prepared. She slowly open the door and place the food tray on the side table. Chaeyoung is almost awake as chaeng slowly opens her eyes from the movement she is hearing at her room.

Chaeyoung slowly wakes ups and sees a smiling Mina walking up to her. She tried to sit down slowly as her head is hurting too much.

"Hey love, let me help you sit..are you awake?" Mina worriedly said as she rubs the heiress back. Chaeyoung nods but her head is really hurting as she touch her forehead and massage it. Mina noticed it and immediately took the medicine and water she prepared.

" does it hurt too much love? Here take this first? " mina slowly handed chaeyoung the medicine and allowed her to drink. Chaeyoung slowly take the medicine and thank mina.

"Thank you.. what time is it by the way? " chaeng said in a low tone. Chaeyoung is still hurting from yesterday's event and with the hangover from last night, she is really not in the mood for anything. Mina rubs chaeng's back and replied..

"It's almost 10 o'clock in the morning chaeng.. are you hungry? Here i prepared some soup,let me feed you" mina took the warm soup she prepared and slowly starts to feed chaeyoung. The heiress didnt complained at all to her suitor's sweetness. In fact it is helping her ease the pain she is feeling. She knew sooner or later she needed to tell the truth to Mina, she deserves to know it. Chaeyoung was in deep thought as she was savoring the soup when she heard Mina said..

" you were so drunk last night Love, and your best friends, tzuyu and dayhun brought you back here late at night" mina said calmly. Chaeyoung look at Mina's eyes as she didnt remember how she got home.

"Really? So have you met them already?" Chaeyoung replied..

"Yes. I saw you with them last night so i uhmm took the courage to ask who they were and i really hope you dont mind me asking.. uhmm i was worried looking for you because i..uhmm saw you left yesterday with tzuyu, and i didnt know where you were so.." mina nervously said as she didnt know if chaeyoung likes her to meet her friends or even allowed for her to be worried at all. Chaeyoung stops to eat and holds Mina's hands,while looking at her. Mina noticed the hurt and sadness visible in her lover's eyes. She waited for chaeng to explain..

"Im sorry for not telling you earlier that i have plans yesterday. I forgot to tell, and i didnt have your phone number so i didnt have the means to even call you. Sorry for that" chaeyoung replied calmly as she continued to eat her soup. Mina was waiting for an indepth explanation from her lover as she notice that her lover was a bit sad but calm, she knew something is hurting chaeyoung that she is refusing or not even ready to tell her. Mina respected that, and she understands. Maybe she needs to earn chaeyoung's trust more for her to open up.and that is Mina's plan,but at the same time, she will continue to love chaeyoung with all her might.

"Your soup was really delicious by the way. Did you personally cook this mina?" Chaeyoung smiled warmly eventhough it's not her usual bright smile but nevertheless still melts her heart. It was the first time since the heiress wake up that she gave mina a warm smile. Mina smiled back as she went to rub both chaeng's shoulders.

"Yes of course, did you like it? It will really help your hangover love. " mina said. Chaeng smiled again and nods her head.

"Its perfect, thank you for staying also last night" chaeyoung replied.

Mina hold's chaeng's face and she slowly kiss chaeng's lips. The latter kissed her back softly. It was a soft passionate kiss that chaeyoung needed. Mina hug her tightly and caressed her back as mina said..

"You know that i love you chaeng, and i would do everything to be here for you. Dont forget that" mina sincerely said. Chaeyoung broke the hug and looks at Mina's eyes lovingly. She smiled and kiss Mina's lips deeply. Mina is losing her mind and balance as chaeyoung was kissing her. She became addicted of chaeng's kisses for her, her soft lips and her breath mix with alcohol and mint intoxicates her heart and mind. She dont want to end the kiss and she wanted more. But chaeng broke the kiss as they both are off breath. Chaeng said..

" i know that you love me..thank you for loving me" she said warmly and sincerely.

"Would you like to go out with me chaeyoung or just cuddle for today and watch a movie or something,anything you want?" Mina ask her lover.

Chaeyoung thinks for a while as she said..
"Maybe we can just stay here for today as i need to answer some emails at work. Is that okay?" Chaeyoung replied warmly but still with the sadness tone. Mina knew chaeng is still not in the mood to really open up. Mina agreed.

"Okay its alright as you wish my love. Uhmm, i will go back to change and so do you okay? I will come back in an hour and bring some cake for you okay?" Mina said smiling as she hug chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung laugh a bit as what Mina said.
" you always spoil me with sweets haha. I will get fat because of you Minari.." she said lovingly. Mina laugh too.

"You will not get fat and besides your still beautiful to me no matter what" mina replied which earn a smile from the heiress. Her cute dimples are showing now because of Mina's compliments.

" go now or else i might not want to see you leave" chaeng replied. Mina smirked on what the heiress said. Before she left, she quickly stole a kiss from chaeyoungs lips as she run hurriedly outside the door. Chaeyoung was surprised!

"Yah! Minari!!!" Chaeng smiled and shouted to the running Mina. Mina replied back..

"See you in an hour love!!! I love you!!" Mina shouted as she knew chaeyoung will go catch her as she stole a kiss from her.

Chaeyoung just smiled to what Mina answered her. That girl really will be the death of chaeyoung's heart. Is she really ready to fall in love with Mina so soon?

She knew the girl is special to her, for her to give herself to Mina means she is special. She is always there at her side and even save her life. She tooks care of her very well. Chaeyoung thinks about these thoughts in her head as she prepares her day to spend with Mina and her work..

She really hopes today would be a peaceful day as she would be spending it with her special someone that keeps her heart at peace and warm..