Part 12

The rest of the day was spent with Mina and chaeyoung cuddling with each other on their living room and watching some movies or anything at the tv. Chaeyoung even answered some of her emails related to her work, while Mina also  does her designs for her clothing line. She even ask chaeng's opinions on the designs she plans to create for her new collection, which chaeyoung gladly given her opinions and even help Mina on redesigning her drawings. Knowing chaeyoung owns the company specializing in graphic designs and arts, these things are easy for her.

Mina noticed that chaeng is still sad and not her usual self. She is almost spacing out most of the time even when answering her emails and zoom meetings and she usually most of the time stares blankly at the sea. Mina guess that the sea calms chaeng's heart. Mina tried to ask her what is the problem but chaeng seems to be quiet about it which Mina respected. While Mina is busy creating her designs for her winter collection at M&M clothing line,  she notice chaeyoung stand up from her seat at the living room and took a glass of wine and proceeded to the balcony. Mina wonders why chaeng is drinking at 4 o'clock in the afternoon. Chaeng told her..

" minari, i will just stay at the balcony for a while for a breathe of fresh air. Would that be alright?" Chaeng said sadly. Mina nods her head and said..

"Would you like me to be there with you? I can continue my drawings outside"

Chaeng shakes her head..
"No its okay, i will just finish this and i will come back. I just needed to breathe for a while." As she proceeded to the balcony not very far from their living room. Mina can still see chaeyoung standing facing the sea as she drinks her glass of wine. Mina was worried a bit as chaeyoung might ger drunk. But nonetheless gave chaeyoung the space she needed.

The television is still on while Mina is creating her designs at the living room and chaeng was at the balcony checking her phone when they both heard the flash report being reported at the news..

"And now for our flash report.. the powerful prominent elite couple  entrepeneur of seoul, Doctor's Son  are seen yesterday together with their only daughter the heiress Ms. Son chaeyoung at the higher court as the information was leaked that the powerful couple is breaking up their marriage. The heiress was seen for the first time by the media as photo's of her were leaked. The powerful couple was yet to give their official statement on the matter. And that's it for our flash report"  the news anchor said at the tv.

Mina was stun and shocked as to what the news was saying. Pictures of chaeyoung from yesterday on her same black elegant dress was taken stolenly and gave to the media. She look very beautiful. But what shocked Mina is the news of chaeyoung's parent's annullment. Is that the reason why her lover is hurting? It is for sure. Mina stop what she is doing as she knew chaeng heard the news. She saw chaeng drunk all her wine in her wine glass in an instant and immediately went inside and close the television. As she close the tv from what both of them heard. She look at chaeyoung's eyes which is avoiding hers and for the first time, she got scared to chaeng as anger and hurt and betrayal was seen at her eyes. Chaeng poured herself another glass of wine filling her glass and drink it in an instant, after she finish the glass, she pour herself another one and mina wa shocked but remained calm and worried as she was continously drinking very fast.

Chaeng got her phone and went to the balcony along with her fourth glass of wine and mina heard she dialled tzuyu's number.

Mina went behind chaeyoung as she heard her speak..

"Tzu, called that television company and do the troubleshooting asap. I heard it just now. Find out who the hell leaked that information.  Tear every pictures and copies  of the photograph ever produced. I want it done asap."  She heard chaeyoung hung up the phone. Anger was visible on her tone. She was about to drink her fourth glass when Mina hold her hand. Chaeng look at Mina who is now worried and teary eyed. Chaeyoung kept silent as she was lost at Mina's stares..

"Chaeyoung, no.. give me this one, stop it okay? You had enough already. Im sorry" she hugs Chaeyoung and chaeyoung gladly gave Mina the wine glass. Chaeyoung was a bit tipsy already but she knew she is hurting more than anything. As Mina continues to hug her.mina ask the dreading question she wanted to confirm..

"Is that the reason why your on the city yesterday?" Mina said calmly. Chaeyoung nods her head and closed her eyes while embracing Mina.

Chaeyoung couldnt take it anymore as she let  herself cry to mina's embrace. Tears were kept on falling from her eyes as loud sobs of sadness and hurt can be heard from her cries. Mina was hurt seeing her lover like this at this state. She cant do anything about it as she knew how hurtful it was for the younger one. Seeing your parents filing for an annullment and being in the middle of it is heartbreaking for someone who is as soft like chaeyoung or for anybody else. Mina allowed chaeng to cry her heart out to her. She was trying her best to pacify the heiress which is taking her slow.

"Why does they have to separate Minari? I love both mom and dad and i cant understand why?" She said in between her sobs. Mina let her tears fall as she was hurting too seeing chaeyoung like this so broken. She couldnt say anything good but she tried her best to answer her lover..

"Shhh..hush now my love, none of this is your fault or your parents. Things happen for a reason chaeyoung please understand that. You may not get it now why things has to happened like this but you will see as the time goes by, you will realize the essence of it. Just hang on my love. I am here too for you" she said those words to chaeyoung sincerely and chaeyoung look at her lovingly. Chaeng smiled in between her tears and said.

"How can you stay so loving and so mature for me?" She said with tears in her eyes. Mina wipes chaeyoung's tears and said while still almost embracing the heiress. Mina holds chaeng's face and said..

"Because i love you chaeyoung with all my heart. We may not know the reason why things are going on separate ways but i always believe that it is for the best. So i want you to be strong okay? And remember that i am here for you even if the world will turn its back on you my love. Because i love you so much chaeyoung.." mina sincerely said. Chaeyoung closed her eyes to mina's hold..

And as she open her eyes, she saw a loving mina deeply staring at her lovingly. Chaeyoung couldnt believe how lucky she is to have this beautiful goddess who loves her very much regardless of everything. Chaeyoung knew she loves mina too..

Chaeng kissed Mina's lips softly while mina kissed her back. Their tongues are fighting for dominance and Mina won. She kissed chaeyoung hard and passionate and it lasted for a while. Again Mina was addicted to her lover's kisses even it tasted wine and mint. After they broke the kiss, chaeyoung look at mina, stared at her lovingly and said..

" i love you too Minari, so much. Thank you for loving me.." chaeyoung said warmly. Mina was shocked as she couldnt believe what she is hearing.. she asked chaeyoung again..

"W-what chaeng? W-what did you say?" Mina was stun. Chaeng smiled and repeated what she said..

" i said i love you even more mina.." she said that as she kiss mina's lips.

" does is it mean? Your accepting me as your girlfriend?? Is that it chaeng?" Mina was. Smiling brightly. Chaeng nods her head as she smiles and replied.

"Yes i am mina"

"Wow thank you thank you chaeng! Im so happy! I love you so much" as she hugs tightly her new girlfriend and kissed her passionately.

The new couple enjoyed their sweet cuddles eventhough chaeyoung is tipsy, she knew what she is feeling and what relationship she enters into. Mina savors this moment and pray that they will stay happy together more. No words can describe how happy the new couple are with their relationship..